Is my Saiga 12 a candidate for 922 R Compliance!

I had a bone stock Saiga 12 as pictured in my avatar. I have now replaced the stock with Tapco stock, and added Tapco pistol grip, (which wasn't there before, so probably doesn't count for 922r), added SGM forearm, and added surefire 12 round Mag, and a Tangodown forearm "peg" front pistol grip (which wasn't there before, so probably doesn't count for 922r.) .

Do you think I am compliant with 922r now? Also without the mag would I be compliant?

I had a bone stock Saiga 12 as pictured in my avatar. I have now replaced the stock with Tapco stock, and added Tapco pistol grip, (which wasn't there before, so probably doesn't count for 922r), added SGM forearm, and added surefire 12 round Mag, and a Tangodown forearm "peg" front pistol grip (which wasn't there before, so probably doesn't count for 922r.) .

Do you think I am compliant with 922r now? Also without the mag would I be compliant?

Yes, it's compliant.

Tapco stock=1 part.

SGM handguard=1 part.

US made mag=3 parts.

Assuming your barrel is threaded for chokes, you're at 10 foreign parts, with the above parts. Good to go.

I just won't store it without the mag in it...

Storing it without the mag is fine.