Why all of a sudden the media is tossing out stuff saying US SUPPLIES MEXICAN DRUG CARTELS, now the Jamacians? really? come on.....well I guess that's not too far fetched...they must be too stoned to build their own :grimace:

i was watching the news about the mexican drug and gun runners. it was saying they have found fully automatic weapons and hand grenades that have been traced back to us gun shops. i dont know but last time i checked you couldnt just walk into a gun store and pick up a few hand grenades and a FA rifle. im so sick of the effin media lieing their ass off to get their liberal anti gun views over on the people who dont know better.

What I find scariest is the new rhetoric the anti-gunners have been using. For the last 15 years they've just been villifying the dreaded folding stocks and barrel shrouds, you know, that shoulder thing that goes up. And other than some stupid blue states like NY NJ CA MA, for the most part it hasn't worked. The ban failed and a new one is not coming back any time soon.

The new rhetoric I've seen in the media is scarier, it just attacks the right to ownership altogether. THe new rhetoric says that guns are a problem, guns are bad, gun shops are shady places, and the "lax laws" are what allow all these horrible killings of dark-skinned low-income people who had high aspirations of college, that is, until the spray of gunfire from that full auto gun purchased by a 12 year old at the gun show ended his life. They say we should just be like Europe and have gun laws like them.

The TLDR version: if you like owning guns and the political aspect, stop fearing the imaginary AWB and start worrying about the new methods our overlords are beginning to use.

Don't make any difference. They called in the bomb squad & hazmat team once when one obvious dud practice grenade (big hole on bottom) were found at a yard sale the next town over from me. :rolleyes:

How much do you think that cost the average NJ taxpayer for that retarded stunt? :eek::dollar: :dollar:

Edited by Gaddis

This is yet another lie, However if these countries did more to protect their own borders they would not have this problem. Frankly call me an ugly American, but I could not give a damn less what happens in these hellholes.

Its funny how they keep using the line"those which can be traced",ours is one of the few countries that takes time to register guns,so of course ours would be more traceable than any coming out of South America or Africa,or even the middle east,where they just dont track that.

Its easy to vilify us when they play the wording right,and most people don't realize what the media are saying is mostly double talk and lies.