Family Day at the pit! Thurs July 9th *last miniute notifacation*

OK.. the wife has the day off and wants to take the girls shooting.... This is last minute.. but if any forum want to join in.. we would love to see you..

We will be meeting at the Lapeer DQ at noon for some lunch and a quick safety brief. Then off to the pit for some family fun..

Just wanted to let any available or interested that we would love to see you there...

It was a great time. The weather was wonderful (around 80). A good time was had by all. I took a couple pics before I got most of my stuff set up, but once I got my gear out, I was too busy shooting. A gentleman there took a great group photo of us.

Here's a couple of Jugg's better half:

Lori1.jpg

Lori2.jpg

Here's the group pic:

group.jpg

Now I just gotta clean all my firearms. LOL

Corbin

Those were candy cigarettes. LOL

That's their Dad, Joe behind them with one too. Nice guy.

While it was a little warm directly out in the sun, there was plenty of shade where we were shooting, so it was really nice.

I actually shot my Saiga 12 for the first time WITH THE STOCK FOLDED....... :cryss: LOL I never really felt the need before, but holding it directly in front of you like you do with a PDW w/ single point sling, it wasn't bad. I doubt I'll do that much, but it was fun anyway.

Corbin

Becuse I have no life :rolleyes: , I decided to photoshop the group photo even more. Where I could, I shorted the barrels to NFA lengths. I removed the orange from the end of the airsoft pistol too:

groupshorty.jpg

Corbin

Looks like you guys had a blast!

That little girl in the video has a better stance and more control than I see with some grown men! Props to whoever taught her to shoot.

Thanks!!!

:victory::beer: