Ouch muzzle flip

I finished my conversion with the ace internal recever block and tube style folding but stock. After I went out and put a case of bird shot and a few dozen slugs down the barel this past weekend, my face was brused and swolen from wher the stock was smashing my cheekbone in to my face. I have a black eye and a brused right cheek. :chris: A Would pourthing the barrel along the top twards the end solve the muzzle jump issue enough to keep me form looking like I called Mike Tyson a little girl? If any of you have experience pourting the barrel on your saigs let me know.

Thanks

Sasquatch

I finished my conversion with the ace internal recever block and tube style folding but stock. After I went out and put a case of bird shot and a few dozen slugs down the barel this past weekend, my face was brused and swolen from wher the stock was smashing my cheekbone in to my face. I have a black eye and a brused right cheek. :chris: A Would pourthing the barrel along the top twards the end solve the muzzle jump issue enough to keep me form looking like I called Mike Tyson a little girl? If any of you have experience pourting the barrel on your saigs let me know.

Thanks

Sasquatch

Not sure about porting your barrel, but there ARE cheek pads for tube style folding stocks. I know DS Arms sells them, and maybe others here can steer you to others so you'll have several to choose from.

Good luck.

I'm thinking maybe you need to position the stock closer to your peck muscle and turn towards your target a little more. Lean into your shots, too.... It sounds to me like you are simply not shouldering the stock properly.

There is something wrong with the gun or your use of it. There should be no bruising involved in the firing of a Saiga-12, and no slap on your cheek.

Check that you are using the correct gas setting, and get video or in-person instruction on your firing technique.