picked up a S&W mp15...

just started to mess with it..

15rd p-mags

Ace ARFX Entry Stock

Daniel Defense Omega Hand Guard

Tapco Front Vertical Grip

Aimpoint Comp M3 2MOA Reflex Sight (NVC)

dsc0091s.jpg

dsc0035lhq.jpg

dsc0022scf.jpg

dsc0026n.jpg

Glock 23

Glock Laser Light Combination

dsc0108h.jpg

Mossberg 12gauge

dsc0121m.jpg

Saiga 7.62 X 39

ACE Stock (US Made)

Tapco Saw Pistol Grip (US Made)

ACE Internal Block (US Made)

Tapco FCG (US Made)

Surefire 15 Round Magazines (US Made) (NJ Limit)

Ultimak Gas Tube (US Made)

Ultimak Tri Rail (US Made)

Ultimak Rail covers (US Made)

Aimpoint Comp M3 2MOA Reflex Sight (NVC) (US Made)

Aimpoint 30mm Picantinny Ring (US Made)

ultimakace1lp9.jpg

ultimakace3es9.jpg

ultimakace4uc3.jpg

Saiga 223

Kvar Stock (US Made)

Tapco FCG (US Made)

Tapco Saw Pistol Grip (US Made)

Tapco Hand Guard (with covered rail) (US Made)

Dinzag Lower Hand Guard Retainer (US Made)

AK Gas Tube

kvar1hr7.jpg

All the weapons picture are legally owned and registered and comply with both state and federal firearms regulations... The 20 round magazine is pinned to 15....

Edited by DamagedWorld
Nice job on the S&W! Bet you like it a lot more than the configuration you received it in, huh?

You paracord that Ace, yourself?

yeah wrapped it one night.. the foam thing it comes with is pretty sucky..

yeah that stock configuration was pretty brutal.. as are many NJ legal firearms..

Edited by DamagedWorld

Heya Damaged, quick ????

Is that the DD Omega 9 handrail??? I am thinking of getting the same one. Like it??

It looks like it goes right on with the Delta ring AND mates perfectly with the flat top the way a free float one would??

Let met know

thanx!!

Heya Damaged, quick ????

Is that the DD Omega 9 handrail??? I am thinking of getting the same one. Like it??

It looks like it goes right on with the Delta ring AND mates perfectly with the flat top the way a free float one would??

Let met know

thanx!!

it is an omega rail... and i love it.. everything lined up great.. i have only been messing with AR stuff recently.. but id recommend ANY DD products..

you could really adjust how it sits in.. it locks into the delta rings then tightens up with tiny screws that you use to set it.. it does NOT touch anything in the front..

and it MIGHT actually be lighter than the plastic factory one..

came with ladder covers as well.. really like it!

Heya Damaged, quick ????

Let met know

thanx!!

Just for the record.........

The pictured Omega is the 7" carbine version. The 9" is for midlengths.

Also, unlike most 2 piece drop-in rails, the DD Omegas are indeed free float.

DW is right, anything from Daniel Defense is good-to-go and of high quality................and no, I'm not just saying that because my name is Dan. :lol:

DamagedWorld - awesome collection!

How do you pin 20rd p-mags to 15rd? It is so much cheaper I imagine than paying $30 for 15-rounders.

NJ is lame and complicated... so id rather let someone else pin it.. this way if anything comes back to me i can say "i purchased this item from this dealer who claimed it met the standard" lol

How do you pin 20rd p-mags to 15rd? It is so much cheaper I imagine than paying $30 for 15-rounders.

In case you decide to spend the money for them:

15 round PMags (30 round mag bodies) - $21.95 Out of stock, at the moment.

15 round PMags - $25 FWIW, these look to be cut down, as to avoid any it-looks-like-a-30-rounder-and-you-might-be-able-to-cram-more-than-15-rounds-in-it legal problems. Also, they're "semi-disassemble-able", as opposed to the other ones linked, which can not be taken down, from what I understand. (It won't let me link directly to the mags page, so just click on "Accessories"). Only "Black" is in stock right now.

15 round PMags - $25 FWIW, these look to be cut down, as to avoid any it-looks-like-a-30-rounder-and-you-might-be-able-to-cram-more-than-15-rounds-in-it legal problems. Also, they're "semi-disassemble-able", as opposed to the other ones linked, which can not be taken down, from what I understand. (It won't let me link directly to the mags page, so just click on "Accessories"). Only "Black" is in stock right now.

ha the second link is who i buy my mags from! lol they are 20rd pinned to 15

thanks for the links though

OK, so they are 20 round bodies? They looks so small, I thought they were cut down. Thanks for the clarification.

its Horrible those five rounds, really turn it into a different weapon,

Don't try to apply logic to anti-gun laws. :lol:

I can't have a mag that holds more than 10 rounds, unless it was made before September, 1994. Yet, I can go out and find a pre-ban 100 round drum, and it's totally legal.

11 round mag made after Sept. 1994 = Instant felon for merely possessing it.

100 round drum made before Sept. 1994 = Completely legal.

NY gun laws = :ded:

OK, so they are 20 round bodies? They looks so small, I thought they were cut down. Thanks for the clarification.

its Horrible those five rounds, really turn it into a different weapon,

Don't try to apply logic to anti-gun laws. :lol:

I can't have a mag that holds more than 10 rounds, unless it was made before September, 1994. Yet, I can go out and find a pre-ban 100 round drum, and it's totally legal.

11 round mag made after Sept. 1994 = Instant felon for merely possessing it.

100 round drum made before Sept. 1994 = Completely legal.

NY gun laws = :ded:

yup 20 round bodies..