ALL ITEMS MOVED TO AR-15 USED EQUIPMENT EXCHANGE AT AR-15.com

I [had] available:

1. Olive Drab AR-15 collapsible plastic buttstock bought from Tapco. This is the low end specimen, and comes complete with recoil spring and buffer. The buffer tube is integral to the stock. This also comes complete with the retaining ring and nut, basically everything necessary to replace your fixed stock with this one. Has been installed and used on my AR-15 before I decided to keep it to target use and go tactical on my Saiga. Minor filing done to help it best mate with my lower and clear my upper. Nothing done to hinder function.

Asking $20 + $5 S&H

2. Saiga Synthetic take-off buttstock. Yes, there are a million of these out there for sale. It's because they're cool. Buy one and you can be cool too. Figure out a use for one and you can be even cooler. $7 + $5 S&H

3. AK-74 magazine. Black polymer body, brown plastic follower. Started filing to use in Saiga conversion then decided to standardize around a different magazine. $7 + $5 S&H (spf)

I try to pricematch, so fill me in if there's a better price out there before passing me by.

Edited by BattleRifleG3

AK-74 mag is SPF, AR stock is reduced to beat Tapco's latest Hot List.

It should be noted that the Saiga synthetic stock is surprisingly large for a rifle stock. If you like big butts, then don't lie; buy.

Edited by BattleRifleG3
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.