I have a Saiga x39 with the UTG scope mount 978 model (side mount attachment) and want a weaver-type mount 30-50mm Red Dot or Reflex scope on the cheap with decent shot at it being reliable for PLINKING. I know they are all 4moa or 5moa.

Someone/Anyone here use any of these (or other ones) for under $50 or so (costing) :ph34r:

I was looking at BSA also with the BDC cams so don't think I ain't thinking long range and long term usage either..

Just a little pricey. and not red-dot.

Edited by YouWontHearItComing
I have a Saiga x39 with the UTG scope mount 978 model (side mount attachment) and want a weaver-type mount 30-50mm Red Dot or Reflex on the cheap with decent shot at it being reliable for PLINKING. I know they are all 4moa or 5moa.

Someone here use any of these (or other ones) for under $50 or so (costing) :ph34r:

I used a leapers and a tru glo for quite a while without any ill effects.... FWIW....

Truglo... Hmmm.

I've seen BEC and NC for anywhere from $15-40.

I heard the OPEN Reflex in these brands had no BEND in the lense and were pretty flat.

I'm looking for an absolute max of 150 yards usage.

Group, Any other suggestions or links and model numbers??

• 2 weeks later...

I have owned 3 different NC Star Scopes (Currently have a Tactical III on my 308) and a Nc Star Red Dot on my Hipoint Carbine and have been happy.

Would I take them with me, if deployed to one of the magnificent sandboxes on the Middle East, probably not.

They are great for plinking and if a skirmish where to ever pop up.

Guys, I know we're a cheap bunch. When it comes to optics, MOST of the time you get what you pay for. I'd take a cmore or something, pay the extra money and be happy. It's worth it.

^

THIS.

Why do people pay hundreds, if not thousands of dollars on a quality firearm and then stick a piece of shit optic on it?

EoTech! Love'm, have'm an all my AR's. Plus if needed you could always get a magnifier for it. The first time I took my wife out shooting she was keeping a 1" group at 50 yards after I helped her zero it. My Rockriver M4'gery is now her favorite to shoot....because she shooting it better then me so she says! :rolleyes: