I just wanted to let everyone know... again, that Tantal is THE MAN. The guy is always is getting in stuff that others don't have or charge WAY TOO much for.

Case in point - I don't even own an S20 yet, but he has 4pack magazine deals for $55. And he has both 2.75" and 3" mags in stock. Yes, I know I could save a few dollars on the 3" mags from CDNN... but they guy consistently gets stuff that is hard to find and I want. So, I buy from him anyway. Additionally, he has S20 replacement bolts, bolt carriers and recoil spring groups at very low prices.

And if you haven't bought some S12 spare part kits from him you're MISSING OUT. You can get a compete bolt, carrier, spring and top cover for less than $40 for the S12. These parts kits - in combination with a spare FCG - and you have all your stressed, moving parts at a fraction of the price of a new shotgun.

I gotta line on a NIB S20 with 2 mags (one of each size) for a very reasonable price... guess I gotta buy it now that I have all the (low cap) mags I need and a complete set of spare parts. :rolleyes:

If anyone is interested in an S20, I'll send you my FFLs name and contact info on Monday when I see him again... as he's got another NIB S20 for $220. (I'll get the details if it has 2 mags also at that time.) First individual to PM me gets dibs - pending availability, the mags and your decision. Note: I don't think this price includes shipping.)

Ahhhh!!! Now I need to hurry and get my stuff! I fiqured I had alittle time before everyone saw the Russian folding stocks and the 410 chokes and the 2 round mags for conversion. :eek::lolol::angel: Just kidding..been thinking about the 2rnd mags though after seeing that mag conversion.

Edited by NedPepper

yep. he is fast. I asked for a price list...got it in 2 hours. told him i wanted 2 items. he sent price with combined shipping. gave me a break on shipping. and i gaypal'd payment.

I'm just glad he is selling a full bolt/carrier/spring/cover set.......not gonna fire my serialized one anymore....gonna wear the other one out instead.

and he has S-12C actual folding stock trunnions that were on S-12's. so receiver measurements will be good. cheap too.

Got my spare S-12 Bolt/ Bolt carrier/ Recoil Spring Assy/Spring Cover

Also picked up a new handguard/buttstock for Saiga-12.

Fast shipping. Decent prices. Especially on this bolt group!

Bolt group is tight as hell. Needs to be cycled a million times. And the handguard doesn't have the same sling swivel oval to swap my screw and swivel over? must be how the Saigas are in russain. not the imports? And the tab that slips into your receiver was curved instaed of flat?? i dunno. it is a sight on match other than circle indent instead of oval for swivel. And the tab to fit. I dremeled the tab on handguard. it fits perfect like old one. Now I guess I need to find a true sling swivel post that is round and goes upward....

thanks Tantal...nice having spares.

Email him if you have any questions. He played email "tag" with me answering all questions I had.

I bought a scope from FAC (guns-n-stuff.net) trying to save $30. Even though it said it was for an AK, it is actually for an SVD. So I finally got hold of them & they are giving me a refund. And I contacted Tantal and got the scope I really wanted from him.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest_dodgeturbointerceptor_*

Thanks again Tantal.

Awesome Izhmash cleaning kit/oil bottle for AK103.

Insanely fast 2 day shipping!

Thanks for offering the hard to find goodies.

:super: