I bought a Pro-Mag 10rd mag with my S-12 at my favorite Gunsmith/Gun shop & it failed in a multitude of ways. I have held off bitching about it as veamently as I felt like because I had not contacted the manufacturer yet.

I found his contact info today, called the # and Holy WOW, he picked up. When I mentioned the Bag that it came in & the problems, He admitted that they did a re-design to work the bugs out & to send it in (@ his expense) & he would send me a new one. He said he would even cycle a few stacks of 3" 00 magnum buck through to make sure it is dependable!

If they live up to that I'll be SO STOKED!

I'll Keep this thread posted...

• 3 months later...

I bought a Pro-Mag 10rd mag with my S-12 at my favorite Gunsmith/Gun shop & it failed in a multitude of ways. I have held off bitching about it as veamently as I felt like because I had not contacted the manufacturer yet.

I found his contact info today, called the # and Holy WOW, he picked up. When I mentioned the Bag that it came in & the problems, He admitted that they did a re-design to work the bugs out & to send it in (@ his expense) & he would send me a new one. He said he would even cycle a few stacks of 3" 00 magnum buck through to make sure it is dependable!

If they live up to that I'll be SO STOKED!

I'll Keep this thread posted...

I came across this & realized I never updated it.

PROMAG SUCKS!! THEY NEVER SENT IT BACK!

After 2 shooting sessions I my mag spring broke on my 10rd. The promag spring was so brittle that the remaining pieces could be broken by compressing them between my thumb and index finger. I took it out and replaced it with a promag spring from my 7.62x39 saiga (mag jammed alot).

+1 for promag sucking

• 3 weeks later...

I finally recieved it after months of calls.

Good thing I kept my recipt with tracking# from shipping it UPS, because they told me they had no record of me having sent it in.

The follower, after being pushed down, seems to raise in slow motion...

We will see how it preforms next time I go out, but I am not too optimistic.

At least I have a challenge though, to make the thing work if when it fails.