Do we get a 5.45x39mm rifle subforum?

At what point does a new Siaga chambering get it's own subforum? Or is it close enough to be roomates with one of the existing forums?

There have been multiple topics started on that exact point. The request has already been passed up the food chain to the admin who is the only one who can create a new section, no matter how many times the question has been asked.

Just for the record............There has been less than one thousand of the 5.45 rifles imported. And no one knows just when the next shipment will appear.......From my business standpoint I will like to see it happen , from a forum business standpoint I can see why it's not really a big rush. .. :ph34r:

Just for the record............There has been less than one thousand of the 5.45 rifles imported. And no one knows just when the next shipment will appear.......From my business standpoint I will like to see it happen , from a forum business standpoint I can see why it's not really a big rush. .. :ph34r:

Kind of like the NFA sub-section. We who have them are a limited few and thus no "big" push for another link?

But.... I wanted to be special.

:haha:

:lolol: . . . . . . :lolol: . . . . . . :lolol: . . . . . . :lolol: . . . . . . . . . . . . :angel:

You're already friggen special sunshine :haha:

If the 5.45 sticks around I'm sure it will get a subforum, if not it will be lost to the general section like the 100 series rifles