Anti Gun N.C. State Senator Shoots home invader

North Carolina State Senator R.C. Soles, 74, the longest-serving lawmaker in the General Assembly, shot an intruder as he tried to break into his home Sunday. He shot 22-year-old Thomas Kyle Blackburn in the leg as Blackburn and another man allegedly tried to break down his door. They apparently were both legal clients of the senator.

The didn't hesitate to defend himself with his own gun when he believed he was in immediate danger, and was the victim of a crime against himself.

In typical hypocritical liberal fashion, the "Do as I say and not as I do" anti gun Democrat picked up his gun and took action in what apparently was a self defense shooting, something he doesn't want you be able to do.

His life and personal safety must be be far more valuable than yours or mine.

But, this is to be expected from those who believe they can run our lives, raise our kids, and protect our families better than we can.

http://secondamendmentfreedom.blogspot.com...tor-shoots.html

Hopefully this frightful experience will allow him to see past his democrap agenda and recognize that there is a real need for us to be able to defend ourselves and our families in the same manner he did.

I saved the picture you posted Camon! Politics should be added as a definition of hypocrisy in the dictionary. To survive in politics you have to "gang up" just like the crips and the bloods. Individual thought ceases to exist for the most part. A politician has to represent what his gang affiliation "political party" tells him/her. If a politician gets out of line they get beat down. If this politician really has a voting record of anti-firearm legislation then he has one rather large smelly shit sandwich to chew on! There is no honor amongst thieves or politicians.

I see that the press is not questioning his obvious duplicity!

Most people do not understand the "Limousine Liberal" Democrat mind set. They are all about making laws to "protect" and control you. This has nothing to do with them.

Much in the way that a farmer polls his cattle to keep the majority of his beef uninjured.

Most lower income minority Liberals do not care about the consequences of such laws, they have no intention of following them anyway.

Thus, we have a perfect match of two very different groups, and we know the outcome.

It's worse than hypocrisy, it's elitism. Diane FeinSwine of California wants to disarm us while she is one of the few Californians who has a concealed carry permit. They feel that gun right apply only to them not to us who they consider the unwashed masses.

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. These politicians think that they are superior to us and we need to rein them in.

It's worse than hypocrisy, it's elitism. Diane FeinSwine of California wants to disarm us while she is one of the few Californians who has a concealed carry permit. ...

More then that, she used her political influence to get herself deputized as a US Marshall so that she could carry her Berretta 92 on board commercial aircraft! And now you know...