Sweet... scored a bonafide bargin!

Today, I had the opportunity to look at a "used, in good condition" Kimber. One of my coworkers uncles passed away, and had some firearms they wanted to sell.

Low and Behold, a virtually brand spanking new Kimber all Stainless Steel TLE/RL; that had some parts upgraded with Wilson Combat parts!

I see at least the stainless mainspring housing, ambidextrous safety, slide release.. some type of trigger work ( very light and crisp, adjustable ), four Wilson 7round mags.. tritium night sights..

Man, I felt like I was robbing the grave.. their price was stupid cheap [ less than half of what the basic gun costs! ]

:super::super::super::super:

They already found a home for his M1 Carbine, and a few other revolvers.

Awesome dawg. I'm sure that you'll trear her with all the love and respect she deserves (the gun that is). Personally, I might have felt bad about taking something like that for a price as low as you described, but if all they were looking for was a quick sale, no problem. :up: Congrats on your purchase, and be sure to let us know how it shoots.

I bit too.. No report yet other than it sure looks good. I was suckered into shooting IDPA but my co-worker never really showed and I need motivation. I'm a Glock convert but they (local club) snub the black plastic-non- fix'er upper gun) and I didn't want to buy another barrel to shoot indoors(play-shoot'in). I love the feel of a 1911 style gun..so I was due to buy another 1911 but I can't carry somp'in after carry'in a glock. Too small..too dependable..too light..too DO-ABLE. My Kimber sure looks and acts cool but I tend to love it too much to throw it where it needs to be thrown. Ya knowhat I mean?

That's why you have your guns designated to a person in your will that knows what they're worth, otherwise, your relatives sell off your collection stupid cheap.

Bvamp: "buy American" huh, funny thing to say on a Saiga-12 forum don'tcha think. :haha:

• 4 months later...

buy american?????

every american gun that i bought was a piece of shit that didn't work half the time, fell apart, and was overpriced!

the majority of the best weapons ever made were foreign.

there are a few good american made arms but they aren't worth the extreme prices.

take for instance, if they imported 30'06 saigas. they would beat the remingtons into the ground. and i'm sure they would kill the garand as well.

but the garand is an icon. it is history. it's presence can never be replaced. but i'm speaking of actual use of firearms and not their values and collectability.

not to mention i'm sure the 30'06 saiga would cost less than half the price of a garand.