Did ya know? Or did ya delieve what they told ya?

That's interesting, but it's no longer reality.

We, the People, desperately need to take back our Country, and bring the Fed Gubmint back in line with the Constitution.

I believe that the first step is term limits, for every office in the land. Power corrupts, and over-exposure to DC's toxic, disgusting culture corrupts absolutely.

Edited by post-apocalyptic
Here in America, The only true seat of government is the county, and the county sheriff is the highest lawfully sanctioned law enforcement officer in the United States of America.

Most have forgotten this, of been fooled out of remembering Who "We" are.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/9504513/Posse-Comitatus

Amen bro,

I am trying out for the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department which is governed by the sheriff. Passed the mini personal history question test and the written, not with high marks, and going to the physical on friday. Wish me luck!

^ Some do, but not enough. The more King Barry reveals his true colors though, (commie red), the more people are waking up. I have hope for the future. :)

Anyway, wtf is the Blood Angel in your avatar so bug-eyed scared of?!

Tyranid swarm of liberals and neo-cons about to pounce his ass.

^ Some do, but not enough. The more King Barry reveals his true colors though, (commie red), the more people are waking up. I have hope for the future. :)

Yeah, that shit would be scary.

I think I could deal more effectively with liberals if I had a bolter, though. :lol:

^ Good luck, man. Please don't be one of those cops who lives to abuse his power and fuck over the common man... like the ones I've had to deal with lately. <_<

No worries bro,

I have integrity. Defined as: " completeness; wholeness; unimpaired condition; soundness; honesty, sincerity, etc. Wanting/looking foward to serving my community to provide saftey for residents and vistors alike, in a friendly manner, untill it's necessary otherwise. :)

^ Good luck, man. Please don't be one of those cops who lives to abuse his power and fuck over the common man... like the ones I've had to deal with lately. <_<

No worries bro,

I have integrity. Defined as: " completeness; wholeness; unimpaired condition; soundness; honesty, sincerity, etc. Wanting/looking foward to serving my community to provide saftey for residents and vistors alike, in a friendly manner, untill it's necessary otherwise. :)

Glad to hear it, man. I'm an AF vet, (1N5, electronic signals intelligence analyst), and our core values were: Integrity first, Service before self, and Excellence in all we do. Combat MOS's took more personal risk than I did, and so do police officers.

I always joked that if they put my AFSC, (MOS), behind a rifle, then the shit had seriously hit the fan, but if it had ever come to that, I'd be ready to do what was necessary. Not much of a bragging right, but I did qualify as a Marksman with the M-16 in basic, (a sloppy range weapon that I had all of 2 hours experience with).

Anyway, I wish there were more officers like you in law enforcement. I support LEO's in general, but that kind of power needs to be very carefully used.

Yeah, that shit would be scary.

I think I could deal more effectively with liberals if I had a bolter, though. :lol:

Saiga 12 + Frag 12 HE grenades.

Hell someone already made a bolter out of an S12.

Saiga_OICW_12ga-1.jpg

Edited by camon

Now come on Sly...The term "highest" is simply not applicable to law enforcement. Everybody watches everybody. Even today a constitutionally elected "sheriff" can be arrested and jailed by a constitutionally elected "coroner". Not only can the coroner assume the duties of the sheriff, he also holds jurisdiction over all levels of law enforcement (federal and state) at the scene of a death within his jurisdiction. Unless the Judicial branch of government has changed the law within the last 4-5 years disobeying the coroner at a death scene can very easily result in the arrest of a law enforcement officer at any level. The authority of a coroner goes back to England and, for the most part, tax collection, due to the mistrust of English Lords regarding the Sheriffs of that time in history not reporting death tax IIRC.

Power corrupts...absolute power corrupts absolutely!

Edited by t165
Here in America, The only true seat of government is the county, and the county sheriff is the highest lawfully sanctioned law enforcement officer in the United States of America.

Most have forgotten this, of been fooled out of remembering Who "We" are.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/9504513/Posse-Comitatus

Amen bro,

I am trying out for the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department which is governed by the sheriff. Passed the mini personal history question test and the written, not with high marks, and going to the physical on friday. Wish me luck!

Good Luck, You'll be working with a very good friend of mine if you make it.

You will have your hands full with a lot of tweekers & people that think that LV has no laws from what I hear. He says the chases get pretty darn fast in the desert too.

Now come on Sly...The term "highest" is simply not applicable to law enforcement. Everybody watches everybody. Even today a constitutionally elected "sheriff" can be arrested and jailed by a constitutionally elected "coroner". Not only can the coroner assume the duties of the sheriff, he also holds jurisdiction over all levels of law enforcement (federal and state) at the scene of a death within his jurisdiction. Unless the Judicial branch of government has changed the law within the last 4-5 years disobeying the coroner at a death scene can very easily result in the arrest of a law enforcement officer at any level. The authority of a coroner goes back to England and, for the most part, tax collection, due to the mistrust of English Lords regarding the Sheriffs of that time in history not reporting death tax IIRC.

Power corrupts...absolute power corrupts absolutely!

Not familiar with "coroner's". When and who was the last constitutionally elected "coroner"? And when are the vote's held?