Dont get me wrong,i am a NRA member and have been for over 30 years..i only buy the $10 associate membership,with that i dont get a magazine and cant vote,which makes no difference to me.If you want to stop or slow down there mailings,this is from the NRA site:

(Q: How can I reduce the amount of mail I receive from the NRA?

A: Simply email us at membership@nrahq.org or dial 800-NRA-3888 and request to be placed on the "Do Not Promote" list. This will significantly reduce the amount of mail you receive without affecting important mailings, magazine service, or your membership renewal.)

Well you are not the only one that feels that way, but silence equals acceptance and ultimately approval for the politicians. Your silence does not stand a chance of being considered over the screaming cheers of the sycophantic parasites that make up the majority of their constituency. "The silent majority" has been disenfranchised and marginalized to the point where they are unworthy of consideration. Frankly to win this fight is going to take courage, but for those that honestly feel that they need to advocate from the shadows, the NRA, and other Pro-2nd Amendment Organizations certainly offer a way to help the fight and to maintain your anonymity. Me, I am going to a Tea Party this week!

How are those non-violent tea parties working out for you guys?

I am proud to be a CARD CARYING STICKER IN THE WINDOW NRA MEMBER! That said I send any political action money I can spare in these times of economic trouble to the 2nd Amendment foundation. Their efforts go to protecting our rights NOT crappy fund raising BS that insults my intelligence!

It is imperative that every gun owner and/or freedom loving American join the NRA! The anti's can COUNT! The sheer number of NRA members proves that the anti's lie about what we Americans believe. The strength of the NRA is in the numbers. PAY YOUR DUES - ASSHOLE! Toss the fund-raising bs in the trash like the rest of us. But PAY YOUR DUES OR STFU!

So far a bunch of preaching to the choir, but it is a B I G choir. I think that they need to take the next step and become a real political party!

So far a bunch of preaching to the choir, but it is a B I G choir. I think that they need to take the next step and become a real political party!

Azrial:> Come on man, I know you know better. A bunch of whiners carrying signs and hoping Glen Beck will lead them to the promised land does not a revolution make. I mean, I have more respect for the anarchist left, when they demonstrate shit gets broken and the cops are stressed to the breaking point. You guys need to step it up a notch and start getting serious if you want people to take you seriously.

ReverendFranz:> What am I doing? I am getting ready for any eventuality. Be prepared. How about you? I assume your doing a lot of praying and sending money to the NRA... Good luck with that :haha:

Azrial:> Come on man, I know you know better. A bunch of whiners carrying signs and hoping Glen Beck will lead them to the promised land does not a revolution make. I mean, I have more respect for the anarchist left, when they demonstrate shit gets broken and the cops are stressed to the breaking point. You guys need to step it up a notch and start getting serious if you want people to take you seriously.

ReverendFranz:> What am I doing? I am getting ready for any eventuality. Be prepared. How about you? I assume your doing a lot of praying and sending money to the NRA... Good luck with that :haha: ...

You have very grandiose ideas about what "stresses cops to the breaking point." I am a veteran of several Freaknics, and when the State of Georgia got tired of the city of Atlanta's PC BS in dealing with the petty hoods that marred this celebration, we put an end to that horseshit, damn quick.

The difference between us is I still believe in America and that the system is still working. Nothing is "broke," the man with the most votes won, the failure is on the part of the American people. People like yourself that are admittedly afraid to do something today, but talk endlessly about what they will do, "when the day comes." Save it for the chicks Walter Mitty.

I say until someone in this country comes to power at gunpoint, I say that this nation can still be healed and put back on the right path, legally, from the inside. I freely commit all that I am to that goal.

You are already enslaved by your fears, afraid to speak out for what is right, and looking for a place to hide. You may be right, but I have lived my life as a free man, and I have no desire to end it as something less.

Good Luck. :)