They are about 12 votes shy in the house from any sort of AWB. People that think their 2nd amendment rights are under attack are dullards who can't count. The NRA can count, but they put out lots of propaganda that feeds into peoples fears in an attempt to get new members and increase contributions.

In short your a stupid sucker if you think someones gonna take your guns away.

They are about 12 votes shy in the house from any sort of AWB. People that think their 2nd amendment rights are under attack are dullards who can't count. The NRA can count, but they put out lots of propaganda that feeds into peoples fears in an attempt to get new members and increase contributions.

are you f@@@@g joking , do you not remember 94 ! oh they did not have the vote then , it will get stoped in the house , dont worry

are you f@@@@g joking , do you not remember 94 ! oh they did not have the vote then , it will get stoped in the house , dont worry

No joke my friend, they simply do not have the support. To many western state dems would loose their seats. Trust me. You don't have to worry about a new AWB until 2012.

No joke my friend, they simply do not have the support. To many western state dems would loose their seats. Trust me. You don't have to worry about a new AWB until 2012.

You sound like the stupid one Sal, you do not deserve to have a gun, because you do nothing to help.

If it wasn't for the NRA you wouldn't own any guns, many court battles have been started and won because of the unity and power of people coming together through the NRA.

You are a blind fool.

You sound like the stupid one Sal, you do not deserve to have a gun, because you do nothing to help.

If it wasn't for the NRA you wouldn't own any guns, many court battles have been started and won because of the unity and power of people coming together through the NRA.

You are a blind fool.

We are so very fortunate to have you here to set us straight.

You are a blind fool.

Maybe you think that the battle is over, maybe you think that the left who has complete control is not planning how to launch the next attack, that's your choice, but I don't appreciate someone putting down the NRA, they fight for our rights, they are really the only effective organization that has the power and the track record to keep guns in our hands so we have the means to defend ourselves. If you disagree then wake up. The NRA works hard for us, do you know anyone else who does what they do?

You are a blind fool.

The NRA doesn't give us the right to own firearms kiddo. Now go troll on some other board.

Maybe you think that the battle is over, maybe you think that the left who has complete control is not planning how to launch the next attack, that's your choice, but I don't appreciate someone putting down the NRA, they fight for our rights, they are really the only effective organization that has the power and the track record to keep guns in our hands so we have the means to defend ourselves. If you disagree then wake up. The NRA works hard for us, do you know anyone else who does what they do?

President Obama is only looking out for us!

You are a blind fool.

+1

By the way Will, Im a big fan of your work. Theres lots of good stuff coming out of your shop.

+1

By the way Will, Im a big fan of your work. Theres lots of good stuff coming out of your shop.

Wrong Will.

He is the talented one, and I am the good looking one!

Heh, my bad, anyway Im sure your stuff comes out good as well! :cryss:

You are a blind fool.

The NRA doesn't give us the right to own firearms kiddo. Now go troll on some other board.

BigGal, Only an idiot would talk bad about the NRA, you are one ignorant person. Very sad to see people like you on the forum.

Fools like you are part of the problem, but us who cherish are second amendment rights will keep doing all the work.

To bad you don't appreciate what the NRA has done for the right to bear arms for many years.

Edited by krusader

You are a blind fool.

BigGal, Only an idiot would talk bad about the NRA, you are one ignorant person. Very sad to see people like you on the forum.

Fools like you are part of the problem, but us who cherish are second amendment rights will keep doing all the work.

To bad you don't appreciate what the NRA has done for the right to bear arms for many years.

Wow, you showed me. By the way the name is 'Sal', its a short version of my middle name.

I am a life member of the NRA and proud of it!

The NRA does have it problems to be sure. They have made some deals that I think were ill advised. But they are the #1 force in helping to protect our gun rights and I believe that we need to belong, if only to keep them on the right path!

It is very popular for some gun owners to profess hatred for the NRA and for no reason that makes sense. I guess this must be an example of "I am too cool to be a member of any group that would have me."

The truth is most are too cheap and lazy to do anything to help protect out 2nd Amendment rights, it is simply easier to insult those that do.

• Like 1

The NRA does have it problems to be sure. They have made some deals that I think were ill advised. But they are the #1 force in helping to protect our gun rights and I believe that we need to belong, if only to keep them on the right path!

It is very popular for some gun owners to profess hatred for the NRA and for no reason that makes sense. I guess this must be an example of "I am too cool to be a member of any group that would have me."

The truth is most are too cheap and lazy to do anything to help protect out 2nd Amendment rights, it is simply easier to insult those that do.

+1 :haha:

NRA membership was free for a long time. All you had to do was fill out an internet form. Nothing cheap or lazy about people not wanting to join. They are just not effective in guaranteeing our rights. I don't want my mailbox flooded with junkmail and I sure as hell don't want to be on any list. You guys keep thinking theNRA is the answer, I'll keep the understanding that they are part of the problem.... :donatello:

I got a solicitation in a email to join the NRA wine club or some kind of shit,they need to realize that we are not all $10,000 Perazzi shooting skeet shooters with gold memberships to fancy gun clubs or go on safari hunts at some ranch in Africa. :rolleyes: I actually felt insulted by that email....now if they had a beer club that might be more my style :devil:

I got a solicitation in a email to join the NRA wine club or some kind of shit,they need to realize that we are not all $10,000 Perazzi shooting skeet shooters with gold memberships to fancy gun clubs or go on safari hunts at some ranch in Africa. :rolleyes: I actually felt insulted by that email....now if they had a beer club that might be more my style :devil:

Bingo, anytime you donate to these suit-wearing-effeminate-wine drinking-weirdos all your doing is throwing money at some rich NRA Bureaucrats booze cruise. Spend your money on something usefull.... like beer :beer:

NRA membership was free for a long time. All you had to do was fill out an internet form. Nothing cheap or lazy about people not wanting to join.

That would be the lazy part... The cheap part, well I guess that is pretty obvious for a guy with near 600 posts that's still a freeloader here at Saiga12. :lol:

I don't want my mailbox flooded with junkmail and I sure as hell don't want to be on any list.

So you are saying that you get no junk mail now and throwing away a NRA folder that you had no interest in would be too much of a hardship on you?

The fear of being on a list? Let me get this stright, you are Pro-Gun, Pro-Bill of Rights and a real big bad boy, but are too cowardly to stand up and be counted?

You guys keep thinking theNRA is the answer, I'll keep the understanding that they are part of the problem.... :donatello:

Oh, I understand that your mind is closed on the subject. But the rest of this babble is just a nonsensical argument.

They are just not effective in guaranteeing our rights.

Really, what have you done? I mean besides coming here babbling nonsense about the NRA.

• Like 1
That would be the lazy part... The cheap part, well I guess that is pretty obvious for a guy with near 600 posts that's still a freeloader here at Saiga12. :lol:

I'll probably become a contributor at some point, this is a good forum.

As for the rest of your BS, go ahead and get junk mail if thats your thing. :rolleyes: Your just delusional if you think your NRA dues buy your 2nd amendment freedoms. Remember how powerful the NRA was when the first AWB was pushed through? Im not gonna be a dick to you Azrial, but you need to do some investigation on your own and realize the NRA is not as effective as they claim.

I'll probably become a contributor at some point, this is a good forum.

As for the rest of your BS, go ahead and get junk mail if thats your thing. :rolleyes: Your just delusional if you think your NRA dues buy your 2nd amendment freedoms. Remember how powerful the NRA was when the first AWB was pushed through? Im not gonna be a dick to you Azrial, but you need to do some investigation on your own and realize the NRA is not as effective as they claim.

I am not being a dick to you either, but you have not mentioned one single fact, much less supported the idea that "the NRA is part of the problem." Nor have you told me what you have done to help protect the 2nd Amendment.

Investigated? I have been to the HQ, grilled them there over the then new building and then shook Charleston Heston's hand, back when it warm and live. I have taken part in NRA events and actively recruited. Have no doubt about it, I am the NRA!

However, no one with any brains thinks being a member of the NRA "buys" our rights, that was bought with blood, but it is you who are delusional if you do not understand what any member of the anti-gun buffoons will tell you. The NRA is one of the most powerful lobbies on the hill!

Have they made mistakes, sure. Do they sometimes make a decision that I disagree with, yes. But, as a NRA Lifer I get a vote in how they do things, and with others help we can get and keep them on track. But only a fool would dismiss the most powerful pro-gun group in the world because they might get some junk mail. What I don't want, I throw away.

Nor do I send the NRA a check and put my fight to maintain our rights on auto-pilot. I send letters, phone calls and emails to my Representive regularly. I hope that you do to!

Hey, if you don't belong the the NRA, do something! GOA, LEAA, JPFO and and/or any of a number of grassroots groups are good. I belong to several! But this attack I see on the part of otherwise well meaning Pro-2nd Gun Owners on the NRA has got to stop. It is a liberal derived and planed attack on of the most powerful tools we have and it is simple, divide and conquer. If the liberals did not devise it, well the only other answer is that we are all just petty squabbling idiots and can not even pull together for a common goal!

Nor do I send the NRA a check and put my fight to maintain our rights on auto-pilot. I send letters, phone calls and emails to my Representive regularly. I hope that you do to!

If the liberals did not devise it, well the only other answer is that we are all just petty squabbling idiots and can not even pull together for a common goal!

Well when I lived in Washington state I knew my rep and had a good 20 minute conversation about this very topic with her. Now that I live in Idaho, I don't have that kind of connection, and I sure as hell am not going to write any letter! Anonymity is the name of the game for me.

Also, I don't know if its all liberals your talking about. I consider myself very liberal on a lot of issues, its really liberals from large cities back east that are the anti-gunners. As for the divide and conquer shit, that may be true to an extent, but I have to say that your voice can be heard even if your not a member of some bloated organization. You say I didn't mention any facts? well I become dissillusioned with the NRA after they failed to stop the first AWB. Simple as that. They just want your money in my experience.

Now basically we are on the same side in this one Azrial we just have different ideas on how to combat the problem, but come on, is this really an organization thats worth the money???

Yes, I think the organization is worth it. I truly believe that without them, we would be a lot like England and Europe right now. :wacko:

As for the first AWB passing, I know why. Out of the "supposed" 600+ gun-owning sportsman at my local Sportsman's club (this is in New Jersey now too, mind you (where law-abiding gun owners regularly get fucked by the people voted in to represent us), the most we could get interested in taking a bus ride down to the capital building to show our displeasure in it were *FIVE* fucking sportsman's club members. FIVE FUCKING MEMBERS!!!! :angry2:

Shit, you can pull in at least 75 of the lazy fat fucks when the club bar opens, and 200+ when the club has an "all you can eat" chicken wing & steamed shrimp night. The biggest bitchers about how NJ regularly screws over it's gun owners out on the trap & firing ranges though are usually the bar & shrimp night boys. :rolleyes:

What, 4 million (estimated?) American gun owners are actually dues-paying NRA members. Out of that total number I bet there are less than 300 who actually do more than send a $20 every year. Actually write letters to their reps? Give me a break! "The Mist" is on cable tonight, and even though I watched it like five times already. it still beats writing a fucking letter that'll just get tossed before anyone important ever reads it.:evil:

I personally don't really feel that bad anymore when NJ gun owners get the shaft. One gun a month like we just got rammed with will eventually be proposed in your state if you continue to keep your heads in the sand.

Yes, I think the organization is worth it. I truly believe that without them, we would be a lot like England and Europe right now. :wacko:

As for the first AWB passing, I know why. Out of the "supposed" 600+ gun-owning sportsman at my local Sportsman's club (this is in New Jersey now too, mind you (where law-abiding gun owners regularly get fucked by the people voted in to represent us), the most we could get interested in taking a bus ride down to the capital building to show our displeasure in it were *FIVE* fucking sportsman's club members. FIVE FUCKING MEMBERS!!!! :angry2:

Shit, you can pull in at least 75 of the lazy fat fucks when the club bar opens, and 200+ when the club has an "all you can eat" chicken wing & steamed shrimp night. The biggest bitchers about how NJ regularly screws over it's gun owners out on the trap & firing ranges though are usually the bar & shrimp night boys. :rolleyes:

What, 4 million (estimated?) American gun owners are actually dues-paying NRA members. Out of that total number I bet there are less than 300 who actually do more than send a $20 every year. Actually write letters to their reps? Give me a break! "The Mist" is on cable tonight, and even though I watched it like five times already. it still beats writing a fucking letter that'll just get tossed before anyone important ever reads it.:evil:

I personally don't really feel that bad anymore when NJ gun owners get the shaft. One gun a month like we just got rammed with will eventually be proposed in your state if you continue to keep your heads in the sand.

Two things happen when you write a letter:

1: you feel all good about yourself

2: your reps office throws it away and sends you a form-type response.

Wanna get a reaction, take to the streets. Wanna get your Reps attention? Show up at his office with your firends. DONT expect some piss-wash organization to do your work or to support your rights.

Keep paying your dues suckers!