How screwed am i ?

So I have been converting anouther s-12 and while out of town some one decieded to clean up my shop and throw away some trash well it seems some one accidently threw away the Recoil assembly where can i posably find one ? basicly this whole assembly in the picture except for the s-12 if any one could help me locate one It would be much apreciated.

post-17989-12537622697285_thumb.jpg

So I have been converting anouther s-12 and while out of town some one decieded to clean up my shop and throw away some trash well it seems some one accidently threw away the Recoil assembly where can i posably find one ? basicly this whole assembly in the picture except for the s-12 if any one could help me locate one It would be much apreciated.

Will these work for the Saiga? Does anyone know?

http://www.k-var.com/shop/home.php?cat=310

I have a spare rear guide rod (no forward guide rod or spring though)for the x39. Not sure if it's the same.

Jim

Edited by Jim Digriz

Yeah i was not very happy when i found out one because its not my gun im converting it for some one got it duracoated and all that good stuff now I think im going to have to replace it with one of my s-12 recoil rod assemblys for the time being till I can find one I will try to contact Cadiz and see if they have a spare

Who would toss out parts like that?

A woman. Who else...?

(not tacticool-wife & bohound. though... I hope) :haha:

Yep, I'm sure you're right on that. The woman in my house has been known to stack up the Sunday paper

laying on the couch and manage to throw out the TV remote in the stack of paper.

I wonder if the women trash on us for the stupid things we do over on the scrap-booking forums? :angel:

Even if I didn't know what that was, I'd still have thrown it in a parts box.

Who would toss out parts like that?

My thoughts exactly. A person may not know what it's used for, but what kind of retard would consider a part like that to be "trash"? :huh:

As others have said, I think your best bet for a replacement is probably CGW, bigcec1.

...I wonder if the women trash on us for the stupid things we do over on the scrap-booking forums? :angel:

Scrap-booking forums? Does such a thing exist? If so, what a waste of bandwidth. Forums should be dedicated to something useful.. and I can't think of anything much more useless than scrap-books! :D

...I wonder if the women trash on us for the stupid things we do over on the scrap-booking forums? :angel:

Scrap-booking forums? Does such a thing exist? If so, what a waste of bandwidth. Forums should be dedicated to something useful.. and I can't think of anything much more useless than scrap-books! :D

Yes, they exist... ask my mother how I know.

Yes it was a woman but she probly did like newspaper in the remote thing and picked up all the paper that was laying there and it might have been semi under there and picked it all up in one go and it was probly dangling from the bottom trying to escape but it did not make it and any forum you can think of they have one sex addicts herpies scrapbooking masterbating tv shows bingo babies you name it they probly have a forum kinda a fun game to play if you are bored type in what eve rand hit forum in google and see what pops up

reminds me of my wife I bought a steak and a chicken breast for dinner some how the chicken ended up in the fridge and the steak went to the dumpster with the plastic bags or someone broke in to my fucking house and stole my steak, because she sure is certin she didnt toss it.