Now We Can Be Just Like North Korea

Bah, damnit I was just about to post this in the Politics board.

Public schooling is and long has been indoctrination. Private schooling isn't any better anymore since they have to follow "public standards." I remember my senior economics teacher having to teach us how our imaginary money system we run today was great and that there is nothing wrong with being forced to live in debt from it. But after hours she would rant. She was a hardcore believer in Austrian Economics.

Anyways, bullshit system is bullshit, let us homeschool our children in whatever manner we wish and don't tell us how to raise them.

Oh, a special quote from that youtube vid that should hopefully rage some of you religious folk:

Barrack is Great, Barrack is Good;

Let us thank Him for our food.

By His hands we all are fed,

Give us Obama our Daily Bread.

We got rid of Saddam Hussein and got Barack Hussein Obama. Both are demagogic and you see their picture everywhere and hear them speak all the time. We can rid of Barack 'Hussein' Obama at the ballot box unless his ACORN crooks rig the elections for him. It sickens me the way the media especially the printed media glorifies this POS. We can curb him next year by ridding the Congress of the DemocRAT majority. I just hope that the Republicans behave better instead of being RINOs.

I think again, we're being just a tad too paranoid here. If I had kids, I too would be ill-at-ease about them being taught to sing the praises of Barack Obama at school, or any politician really. But most likely, this video is the result of some bad judgment of some teachers and elementary school officials and nothing more. Let's be realistic here, this isn't the result of some directive from the White House, that requires schools to sing songs about Barack Obama, unless we're to believe that Barack Obama himself ordered on small group of kids, at one small school, in one town, to sing that song. It's an isolated incident and even though though the song's about Barack Obama, it's pretty clear, he had nothing to do with it.

I think again, we're being just a tad too paranoid here. If I had kids, I too would be ill-at-ease about them being taught to sing the praises of Barack Obama at school, or any politician really. But most likely, this video is the result of some bad judgment of some teachers and elementary school officials and nothing more. Let's be realistic here, this isn't the result of some directive from the White House, that requires schools to sing songs about Barack Obama, unless we're to believe that Barack Obama himself ordered on small group of kids, at one small school, in one town, to sing that song. It's an isolated incident and even though though the song's about Barack Obama, it's pretty clear, he had nothing to do with it.

When I was going through High School in Kommiefornia, there were measures to hard press the "environmental" movement and that being alive is bad for Earth.

So no. I don't think it is paranoia. It's not even that this song is about Obama that upsets me. What upsets me is this shows how propaganda filled schools have become and how kids are not being taught to think for themselves. The Fed controls public education and what curriculum is taught in it. Kids today are no longer being taught to critically think about the world anymore. Instead it is all the same cirriculum that the fed forces down schools throats or they lose fundings and if a teacher dare try to teach an alternative view they get shitcanned.

Couple that with the fact that most parents no longer parent their kids and rely on public school and Sesame Street to teach their kids and it spells a recipe for mass production of sheep.

Here, I think this says it best:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ogCc8ObiwQ

But that's pretty much entirely irrelevant to Obama or the premise of the thread. I've read Gatto's writing, and according to him, this sort of thing's been going on for like 100 years. No one alive today was around when things were different, including Barack Obama.