That's pretty sad I know people who. Do not own cook ware I can't say any thing about the healty part but its not from fast food or insta meals its from tasty pork products. I look at my butcher who lives half a mile from my house my fast food stop :)

Here is a wallpaper sized image for you guys who need to know where every McDonalds is located . .

mcd_us_high_9_25.jpg

Just click it to embiggen it.

With the big picture here, it's easy to see where the interstate highways run, ain't it?

McDonalds is the worst fast food. I would eat White Castle before McDonalds.

Unfortunately, WC hasn't made it nation-wide as of yet.

It's really sucky that there are so many good places to eat that are regional franchises.

I drove a truck OTR for over a decade and found some excellent (relatively speaking [fast food sucks in general, but it's hard to get an 80' long segmented vehicle into the good mom-n-pop places]) restaurant chains during that time.

Not a lot of them are represented in Houston, though.

I reject the premise that McDonald's, (or any other food corporation), is responsible for American obesity. No one is forced to eat Mcfood, and I don't see anything wrong with McDonald's success. I just kick myself for not buying some Mcstock years ago. :D

I agree. Claiming that guns cause crime is like blaming spoons for making Rosie O'Donnell fat.

I reject the premise that McDonald's, (or any other food corporation), is responsible for American obesity. No one is forced to eat Mcfood, and I don't see anything wrong with McDonald's success. I just kick myself for not buying some Mcstock years ago. :D

I agree. Claiming that guns cause crime is like blaming spoons for making Rosie O'Donnell fat.

:lolol:

Where are these Joe Moneybags that can afford to eat at McDonalds all the time, anyway??

... And we wonder why we're so fat and unhealthy . .

You must have a fat mouse in your pocket. rolleyes.gif

McD's is no more responsible for obesity then guns are for crime. I have walked into many and no one there has ever forced me to eat more then I wanted.

It is time to accept personal responsibility in this country and quit looking for someone/something else to blame. We as gun owners should be the first to embrace this logic!

McD's business model would not prudently permit the franchising of so many stores if there was not a screaming public demanding such a huge capital outlay.

(Plus 1 to Post-apocalyptic for coming to the same conclusion earlier!)

Edited by Azrial

... And we wonder why we're so fat and unhealthy . .

You must have a fat mouse in your pocket. rolleyes.gif

McD's is no more responsible for obesity then guns are for crime. I have walked into many and no one there has ever forced me to eat more then I wanted.

It is time to accept personal responsibility in this country and quit looking for someone/something else to blame. We as gun owners should be the first to embrace this logic!

McD's business model would not prudently permit the franchising of so many stores if there was not a screaming public demanding such a huge capital outlay.

(Plus 1 to Post-apocalyptic for coming to the same conclusion earlier!)

Not one of those little dots would exist if there were not enough patrons to support that McDonald's. I think Nolioth was pointing out that "we", as Americans, are overweight because we eat too much fast food. The abundance of McDonald's locations is evidence of that, not the cause.

Not one of those little dots would exist if there were not enough patrons to support that McDonald's. I think Nolioth was pointing out that "we", as Americans, are overweight because we eat too much fast food. The abundance of McDonald's locations is evidence of that, not the cause.

Sure, I made the same point in my post, getting fat is a choice that people make and not the fault of McDonald's. They are only servicing a market, not creating it.

Not all Americans make that choice and I tried of the stereotyping that has been learned from the people of other nations that have a desire to belittle all Americans.