Whats new with Chaos?

Man you guys have no idea! In the middle of our biggest sale in the history of our company, I up rooted my entire company and moved it across town to a location 4 times larger and closer to home. We have also restructured our companies manufacturing process, outsourcing a lot of our manufacturing to very selected U.S. manufacturing companies, I'm a little quirky when it comes to machined parts. ;) We have also done a full upgrade to our website and office for handling large volume order taking not to mention in the process getting rid of those asshole's over at Paypal. :super: With our new system, shipping and order taking will be easier for both us and the customer., it goes live very soon. I restructured this way so I could open up more time for new product design and development and it's already working. That little mini steel drum is back under development along with a steel 8 round box mag. We will be manufacturing the box Mag first and should be in the test stage in a month. People have already been selected for the test units, but I will run a contest and pick a few people from this forum so they can get this opportunity as well. Our extened Quad rail is rolling into production, I can’t wait to see a Chaos steel mag and that extended rail system on my Saiga and yours.

oh, he finally told you guys? LOL I thought you were going to wait to tell them about the steel stick mag production run, Mr Cam!

Did I tell you this guy was good for this place or what?

Mr Cam, give me a call, Wed. evening if you can. Had a thought for ya.

BTW, loved the "vaporware" comment.Thats some funny shit right there.It almost sounds like ###large edit by BVamp###

• Like 1

Congratulations on your business upgrade, Cameron!

I can't wait until I can get the drum, and mags you are bringing to market. Any pics of the box mags???

Thanks for putting so much investment into our relatively small market!!!

What is this contest of which you are speaking????!!!

Edited by headshot