Did the forum just blow a gasket and eat a week-and-a-half worth of posts?

No posts since September 21 are showing up for me here in General Discussion.

I notice that posts often show as having zero views even after I know they've been viewed. Something has been a bit strange around here lately.

It seemed to work for me, but I have noticed that half of the time I try to upload photos it doesn't work. I do the same process every time. Sometimes they work fine and show a little icon, sometimes they give me the red failed to upload response and allows me to browse more files, then sometimes the entire option to browse uploads just disappears. None uploaded, no red warning, just no more option to upload photos at all.I try to make my files as small as possible and still be decent, 500-800kb max. with photoshop. Some work, some don't. It's the whole "disappearing options" thing I don't get.

I can see all new threads. Did you log out and log back in.

Not only did I log out and back in, I cleared all my cookies AND view the forum from a wholly separate computer. Same effect.

Weird.

Check your browser settings if using Internet Explorer.

Go to "Tools", then "Internet Options" then "Temporary Internet Files - Settings". The top part will ask to check for new versions of stored pages. Select "Automatically".

You may just be viewing a cached version from the last time you logged in.

Mine has been acting a little weird too. New posts not showing up in certain areas and view New Content problems. I also couldn't embed vids the other day, had to leave it as a link??????? And when adding replies the Loading..... bar is in the center of my screen all the time.

post-16335-12545257454804_thumb.jpg