LOL, cool poster! My husband just bought me a little XD9, I've been playing with it all day. I REALLY want to keep it in my glove box, but that obviously is highly illegal where I live unfortunetly. After watching that redneck vs. yuppie video that was posted on here, I'm all freaked out now! Especially because I'm not a very nice driver... I love the horn, and have often gotten people in other cars really upset with me. :devil:

LOL, cool poster! My husband just bought me a little XD9, I've been playing with it all day. I REALLY want to keep it in my glove box, but that obviously is highly illegal where I live unfortunetly. After watching that redneck vs. yuppie video that was posted on here, I'm all freaked out now! Especially because I'm not a very nice driver... I love the horn, and have often gotten people in other cars really upset with me. :devil:

MD won't let you keep a legal firearm in your vehicle? Can't say I'm exactly suprised, but that is disappointing. What a load of shit. In CO, I can keep as many weapons as I choose to in my truck, (just a couple knives, a baton, and a pistola).

That said, I only use my horn if I absolutely must. I'm a forgiving driver on the outside, but I curse the morons I must share the road with on the inside. :angel:

In my apartment the only insecure entrance (besides bedroom window guarded by my pistol grip Moss 500) is a sliding glass door. Upon entering that door there is my computer, with a screen saver that says "Think you can run 1330 FPS? Thats how fast the 9 .35 cal balls of lead travel from the barrel of my shotgun".

I want to take a video next time I go to the shotgun field of melons exploding from buckshot and incorporate it into the mix, maybe a clip with a ski mask over the melon too (anybody who hasn't shot a cantelope with buckshot, pieces go about 50 feet into the air).

If all else fails I've got a guard cat, hes fat, has no tail but he knows who is who and is scared shitless by people he doesn't know. He will have me up in a second.

I'll tell ya'll about my security system some other time, going to bed with my Mossy...