Looking for other people in North Carolina

I live near Fort Bragg North Carolina and I'm wondering who else on the forum lives near by? I haven't run into too many people in the Fort Bragg area that are into Saiga shotguns.

I'd like to find some other Saiga fans out there to shoot with, work on our guns together, etc....

If any one knows some good places to go shoot in the area let me know.

Heck I'm just looking for other people to shoot with regardless of what you have.

Really like to get into reloading so any one local could help me get set up I'd appreciate it.

Thanks! Hope to get the chance to go shoot with other member!

Edited by Rusty truck

Ever been out to Range One? it's about 30-45 minuts northeast of bragg. I've been there on the weekends a few times. They have a 100m range there. Pretty nice place to shoot on the weekends. Might be a bit of a drive but worth looking into. Last time I was there it was a flat fee. Think $15 for the day.

http://www.range-1.com/welcome.htm here's their web site.

Edited by Rusty truck

Ever been out to Range One? it's about 30-45 minuts northeast of bragg. I've been there on the weekends a few times. They have a 100m range there. Pretty nice place to shoot on the weekends. Might be a bit of a drive but worth looking into. Last time I was there it was a flat fee. Think $15 for the day.

http://www.range-1.com/welcome.htm here's their web site.

$15.00 for all day sounds pretty reasonable. My old shoulder would not hold up that long, but I suppose I could pace myself.