I just got back from a day off trip around town and happened by a local K Mart that was sold out of ammo in the spring. Today they had 10 rd 3" turkey magnums for, yes this is no lie $1 a box and .16ga 25 rd for $.90 a box, needless to say they have no more left..........Gun scrubber aerosole cans for $.90 and bore snakes for $3.00 and gun locks for $.80. They also had the usual Hoppe's cleaning kits for $1.00 and everything else in jags,mops and brushes all priced the same way. I got strange looks but was smiling all the way to the car and some fortunate stockboy can now refill the cases with Christmas merchandise.

Check out the stores in your area I know I cleaned most of them out over last winter and the spring but the store mgr said it appears from corp and no one has any knowledge of when or what will be in.

I am afraid that this is NOT good news. When K-Mart had that kind of sale here, it was because THEY SIGNED AN AGREEMENT WITH THE COUNTY PROSECUTOR TO QUIT SELLING GUNS,AMMO OR GUN RELATED PRODUCTS.

I posted something about this awhile back. As far as I know they still sell ammo(rifle/shotgun only). I made out with a couple hundred rounds of Remington Sluggers in 2 3/4" and 3" for $2 a box. My friend got the same price per box but for copper slugs! Bastard!

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=39604&view=&hl=k-mart&fromsearch=1

Edited by obake

I am afraid that this is NOT good news. When K-Mart had that kind of sale here, it was because THEY SIGNED AN AGREEMENT WITH THE COUNTY PROSECUTOR TO QUIT SELLING GUNS,AMMO OR GUN RELATED PRODUCTS.

Shit, I hope that's not the case here, but it sounds all too likely, with King Barry in charge destroying our economy and seizing more and more power for "H"is Federal Executive branch. I'm not saying that "H"e is directly responsible by any means, but "H"is radical leftist rule definitely affects things.

That said, I unfortunately can't change much right now on my own. I am itchin to vote next year, and I'm sure millions of other Americans, (some of whom voted for Barry), feel similarly.

I wish there was a K-Mart round here. <_<

Edited by post-apocalyptic