WTS: Saiga 12 with all sorts of goodies

Well, some financial situations came up and i gotta sell off some current goodies to get other goodies.... Not a heartbreaking situation but i have some great deals coming my way and i gotta jump on them... plus, i kinda went a lil crazy with the saiga and bought EVERYTHING i could for it... the next one i buy will be a lil more k.i.s.s.

Saiga Features:

Chaos Quad rail

Generic vertical grip

Tromix trigger guard DIY

Texas Ak trigger group

JTE Extended mag release (a lil snugg)

Cobra Custom BHO

Cobra bolt work (to help with loading full mags)

Gas piston (Magnum, never installed)

Krebs custom sight (still need to remove and place old rear sight)

JTE Mainspring

Retaining plate

bulgi skeleton stock

Surefire Magwell (never installed) - SOLD

(4) Surefire mags - SOLD

I cant remember anything else as of right now... If i do, ill update... Asking price $1000 including shipping ffl charges (on your side) are extra... ill definitely update with pictures....

Edited by mcpny

Update:

The surefire magwell and all four (4) surefire mags are sold...

Im dropping the price down on the saiga 12 to $725 excluding shipping and paypal fee (if you use paypal)... again, the new price includes everything mentioned before excluding the magwell and (4) mags...

Edited by mcpny
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeap I'll definitly have some pics up of this one. having a second one around will help out with the custom buttstock project, AND it will make it easier to get my other S-12 refinished properly(The finish is definitly showing the wear and tear its been getting). Eventualy the plan is to have both of them have the reciever holes welded up and duracoated.

I'll keep everyone updated as I make progress.

• 2 weeks later...

Even though it's already sold...............I'd love to see some pics of the S12!

sup brotha, sorry didnt know anyone posted in here... yeah man, shes gone :cryss:

I'm sure nailbomb will post some. He's getting a great deal. Sorry to see you have to sell her mcpny.

Hey big guy, long time no see.... yeah, gotta sell the old toys for new toys... all good...

Communist%20Party.gif

Time to PARTY! The S-12 is in hand!

Pics to follow when i get time...

hahaha, enjoy brotha, sorry for all the post office DRAMA... any issues hit me up...

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.