someone should make them do a REAL report on it. no bull, no bias, but the true story.

come fire off some rounds on my street, see what happens.....I can and WILL shoot you through my front door, if you threaten to kill me or "kick my ass" outside the house. wont even bother opening it.

I am not some big loud mouthed badass.....Im someone that is SICK TO DEATH of this shit.

yeh, ill register my gun when you make the law, and no you cant have it.over my dead body.

That's because shit is so fucked up these days!

I'm curious to see this same poll in 2012.

Shit, they might change the poll altogether.

"How many guns do you own?"

PLEASE CHECK ONE

O_______1

O_______2

O_______3

O_______4

O_______ OTHER

Edited by THE RIPPER

someone should make them do a REAL report on it. no bull, no bias, but the true story.

come fire off some rounds on my street, see what happens.....I can and WILL shoot you through my front door, if you threaten to kill me or "kick my ass" outside the house. wont even bother opening it.

I am not some big loud mouthed badass.....Im someone that is SICK TO DEATH of this shit.

yeh, ill register my gun when you make the law, and no you cant have it.over my dead body.

I concur. My friends town is 'small' and 'quiet' and being in south/central NJ we still almost have to smuggle our rifles out/in for fear the neighbors will report 'guns'... (even though there in a case).

I'd amost laugh if the SHTF here as the neighbors would huddle in the corner and be slaughtered by whatever.

Yet they would rat you out in a second for having +5 guns... <<<<<<< see left pic.

That is a pretty broad question.

"Do you think gun laws should be more strict?"

In the context that people who commit violent crimes with firearms getting out after 1 or 2 years of "Good Behavior", then yes I think we should be more strict.

In the context of law abiding citizens having more restrictions put upon them, then FUCK NO! We obviously aren't enforcing the laws on the books when rapper T.I. gets less than 1 year in prison for buying illegal machineguns from an ATF agent when he is already a felon!

The problem is with the legal system releasing bad guys time and time again. The cops have tougher jobs because the pieces of shit that they catch are back on the street within hours most of the time.

did you stop taking your meds ?