Yeah.... I doubt that system would work for me, apparently you must put your weight into every punch! 021.gif

Really what a joke, I used to do a JKD style 3" and 6" punch with the best of them, but that is just BS.

So is this specifically trained in Russia, or are there schools in the United States??? I could definitely see myself getting into this kind of combat...been thinking about Brazilian Ju-Jitsu...but the Systema looks like one hell of a weapon...there's no fight to even bring to the ground...absolutely amazing!!! If only I was a rich kid...mommy and daddy could send me away...

So is this specifically trained in Russia, or are there schools in the United States??? I could definitely see myself getting into this kind of combat...been thinking about Brazilian Ju-Jitsu...but the Systema looks like one hell of a weapon...there's no fight to even bring to the ground...absolutely amazing!!! If only I was a rich kid...mommy and daddy could send me away...

this type of joint manipulation looks extremely similar to Japanese aikido. i studied it one summer and it was alot of fun. this looks like alot of those concepts applied to modern combat situations. what led me to finding this video was my resent interests in gabe suarez's affiliated videos.