Hey guys, just wanted to alert you to a deal on 12 ga slug.

Federal has a rebate going right now for their premium 12 slugs, just piked up 5 boxes of their powerball slugs for $16.20 and will get $10 in rebate, so that ends up being about $1.20 a box.

Not sure where you can find the rebate forms in your area, my local store had them at the service counter. Limit is 5 boxes purchase. so a limted but good deal.

grab em while ya can....i'm buying more tomorrow.

I sometimes its difficult to get the manufacter to honor the mail in rebates.

FWIW, I've failed to receive rebates from purchases on goods other than ammunition, but my experiences with various ammo manufacturers (Federal, HeviShot, Remington, Winchester) have all been positive, even in one instance where I was worried because I mailed my receipts in on the last day of their offer. I noticed after mailing that I had sent them out on the "must be received by" date (thinking it was a "postmark by" date), so I was cursing myself for making last-minute purchases without reading the offer more carefully. Both companies came through with the rebates, though, no questions asked.