Obama Quietly Backs Patriot Act Provisions

camon:> I think its not an issue of ideology. In other Words, Conservative and Liberal don't really matter. They use wedge issues like abortion, welfare, religion etc. in order to play us against each other. Neither a "True" Liberal nor a "True" conservative would approve giving money to foreign banks, or allowing a police state to develop, or any other amount of shit that we are forced into. The issue is how many people are aware that we are essentially serfs in a global system of slavery (Bank/Corporate control) to which the so called Patriot Act is just a small component.

:smoke:

Oh I totally agree. I quit playing the "Red vs Blue" game a long time ago... about the same time the "Red" team passed their massive Medicare expansion.

• Like 1

camon:> I think its not an issue of ideology. In other Words, Conservative and Liberal don't really matter. They use wedge issues like abortion, welfare, religion etc. in order to play us against each other. Neither a "True" Liberal nor a "True" conservative would approve giving money to foreign banks, or allowing a police state to develop, or any other amount of shit that we are forced into. The issue is how many people are aware that we are essentially serfs in a global system of slavery (Bank/Corporate control) to which the so called Patriot Act is just a small component.

Oh I totally agree. I quit playing the "Red vs Blue" game a long time ago... about the same time the "Red" team passed their massive Medicare expansion.

Well, programs that actually help people I am all for. Corporate welfare, welfare for banks, and adding to the police state is what I am against.

• Like 1

Well, programs that actually help people I am all for. Corporate welfare, welfare for banks, and adding to the police state is what I am against.

I'm against all of it. Well... welfare programs at a State level IMO are ok so long as the people vote for it. But at a Federal level all it does is breed the corruption and control that we have now.

Well this really is not an Dem/Republican issue. Both parties are essentially beholden to the same corporate masters.

Ain't that the truth. Yet even at the small time level (county commissioner, school board, etc) it's nearly impossible to get elected unless you're with one of the two big parties. I wish more people would take the Jesse Ventura approach :super:

So what are you guys gonna do about it? Bitch and whine on the internet? Let me know how that works for ya!

Maybe if they sacrifice enough goats or pray hard enough to their deity of choice, everything will fix itself. Magical thinking :rolleyes:

Ha! They are a bunch of goat fuckers, so maybe your right...

There's a big difference between true conservatives and Leftist Liberals like Obama, Pelosi, and Reid. Things like the Stimulus and National Healthcare for instance. Liberals love to spend big and grow the bureaucratic government. Conservatives, not so much. We've got three more years of Liberal policy and spending misery unless there is a tremendous upset in the 2010 elections. The problem with the Republican party is there are far to few conservatives and far too many RINO's. Few Independents can carry enough votes to get themselves elected. It's about power and money.

Wolverine:> As usual you miss the mark on this one. The Republican-Democrat divide is a fucking illusion. Essentially these are both parties run by, and in the interests of, multinational corporations. The issues that matter most to those entities are viewed the same by both parties. The question is, are you going to whine and bitch and go vote for tweedle Dumb and Tweedle dee, or are you going to look for the men pulling the strings.

Now, the largest spending fraud occurred during the Bush regime with the Bank bailouts which, unlike the popular understanding of the bill, has underwritten private overseas banks in addition to private US based banks. The Obama spending package (that was voted on by plenty of republicans) is payed out over a long period of time.

Now, don't mistake me for someone who is lauding this corporate welfare, far from it!

I am actually less concerned withe the Obama corporate bailouts than the bank bailouts, which will allow the private banking interest to own our country in perpetuity....

It must be great being the smartest guy on the interweb. :rolleyes::lolol:

• Like 1

There's a big difference between true conservatives and Leftist Liberals like Obama, Pelosi, and Reid. Things like the Stimulus and National Healthcare for instance. Liberals love to spend big and grow the bureaucratic government. Conservatives, not so much. We've got three more years of Liberal policy and spending misery unless there is a tremendous upset in the 2010 elections. The problem with the Republican party is there are far to few conservatives and far too many RINO's. Few Independents can carry enough votes to get themselves elected. It's about power and money.

So, was G.W. Bush a true conservative?

No.

Well this really is not an Dem/Republican issue. Both parties are essentially beholden to the same corporate masters.

Ain't that the truth. Yet even at the small time level (county commissioner, school board, etc) it's nearly impossible to get elected unless you're with one of the two big parties. I wish more people would take the Jesse Ventura approach :super:

So what are you guys gonna do about it? Bitch and whine on the internet? Let me know how that works for ya!

Maybe if they sacrifice enough goats or pray hard enough to their deity of choice, everything will fix itself. Magical thinking :rolleyes:

Ha! They are a bunch of goat fuckers, so maybe your right...

Wolverine:> As usual you miss the mark on this one. The Republican-Democrat divide is a fucking illusion. Essentially these are both parties run by, and in the interests of, multinational corporations. The issues that matter most to those entities are viewed the same by both parties. The question is, are you going to whine and bitch and go vote for tweedle Dumb and Tweedle dee, or are you going to look for the men pulling the strings.

Now, the largest spending fraud occurred during the Bush regime with the Bank bailouts which, unlike the popular understanding of the bill, has underwritten private overseas banks in addition to private US based banks. The Obama spending package (that was voted on by plenty of republicans) is payed out over a long period of time.

Now, don't mistake me for someone who is lauding this corporate welfare, far from it!

I am actually less concerned withe the Obama corporate bailouts than the bank bailouts, which will allow the private banking interest to own our country in perpetuity....

It must be great being the smartest guy on the interweb. :rolleyes::lolol:

ArguingOnTheInternet-Special%20Olympics.jpg

• Like 1