Obama Quietly Backs Patriot Act Provisions

The patriot act was one of the worst things bush did...

I wanna get all pissed and be like WTF!?!?!? but this is the more of the same we've been coming to expect.

The teflon man does nothing different.

Edited by Nailbomb
  • Like 1

Executive Orders started to rob citizen's of rights in earnest with Richard Nixon and when Ford took office, not only did he not reverse that dangerous couse set by Nixon he actually expanded with hsi own E.O.'s. It has been that way all the way through Reagan, Bush's and now Obama. The very things that they campaign against they increase privately through executive order. What we are watch is the equivalent of the WWF wrestling in that both sides to the house appear to be doing body slams but then go have a drink afterwards together and move toward a common goal. Iincrease their power and that of the puppet master while taking away our rights and property. JMO

• Like 3

Executive Orders started to rob citizen's of rights in earnest with Richard Nixon and when Ford took office, not only did he not reverse that dangerous couse set by Nixon he actually expanded with hsi own E.O.'s. It has been that way all the way through Reagan, Bush's and now Obama. The very things that they campaign against they increase privately through executive order. What we are watch is the equivalent of the WWF wrestling in that both sides to the house appear to be doing body slams but then go have a drink afterwards together and move toward a common goal. Iincrease their power and that of the puppet master while taking away our rights and property. JMO

Amen Brother!

• Like 1

Amen Brother!

Can I add an Amen?

• Like 1

Amen Brother!

Can I add an Amen?

I'm just saying +1...

• Like 1

Amen Brother!

Can I add an Amen?

I'd like to add an "I totally agree with you!"

Never cared for Obama from day 1, but I figured he would at least begin to dismantle the patriot act bullshit. Yeah, right.

340x_Change_Into_A_Truck.jpg

• Like 4

Amen Brother!

Can I add an Amen?

I'd like to add an "I totally agree with you!"

Never cared for Obama from day 1, but I figured he would at least begin to dismantle the patriot act bullshit. Yeah, right.

340x_Change_Into_A_Truck.jpg

Eat crap and die dude, get outta my thread.

• Like 2

As far as I am concerned the sheeple have elected Joe Isuzu to be POTUS. The LAST thing I expect of him is to weaken executive power especially and federal power in general. The assault on rights and the constitution is picking up steam not relenting.

• Like 1

As far as I am concerned the sheeple have elected Joe Isuzu to be POTUS. The LAST thing I expect of him is to weaken executive power especially and federal power in general. The assault on rights and the constitution is picking up steam not relenting.

Here, here.

One of the biggest arguments I make is that the Executive branch has waayyy too much power than they should have had and that they also act as the fall guy for the shitty legislation that Congress creates.

IMO Congress has and is more powerful than the POTUS, but they hide and let the face take the fall.

• Like 1

What crawled up your ass?

Threads getting interesting! I hope the Feds that are reading it are laughing....

This one is :lolol:

No idea why Bean got so upset. Maybe he thought the Optimus Prime picture was an endorsement for Obama? It's just funny dude. Laugh, you'll feel better.

• Like 2

I don't understand why he's so pissed?????

Go read the best buy post in the Politics board.

That's probably it, but Bean didn't reply in that thread, did he? I was surprised at the response from some people over there. Guess calling them "hypocritical pseudo-Christian assholes" cut a little too close to the bone, huh?

The politics forum has a bunch of pissed off self-righteous bigots who don't like being made fun of.

• Like 2

What crawled up your ass?

Threads getting interesting! I hope the Feds that are reading it are laughing....

This one is :lolol:

No idea why Bean got so upset. Maybe he thought the Optimus Prime picture was an endorsement for Obama? It's just funny dude. Laugh, you'll feel better.

Well this really is not an Dem/Republican issue. Both parties are essentially beholden to the same corporate masters. Both parties are about giving those powers the mechanisms of control. Both parties would happily give cops/feds and other enemies of America the powers of the Gestapo.

So what are you guys gonna do about it? Bitch and whine on the internet? Let me know how that works for ya!

:smoke:

• Like 2

Well this really is not an Dem/Republican issue. Both parties are essentially beholden to the same corporate masters.

Ain't that the truth. Yet even at the small time level (county commissioner, school board, etc) it's nearly impossible to get elected unless you're with one of the two big parties. I wish more people would take the Jesse Ventura approach :super:

So what are you guys gonna do about it? Bitch and whine on the internet? Let me know how that works for ya!

Maybe if they sacrifice enough goats or pray hard enough to their deity of choice, everything will fix itself. Magical thinking :rolleyes:

• Like 2

There's a big difference between true conservatives and Leftist Liberals like Obama, Pelosi, and Reid. Things like the Stimulus and National Healthcare for instance. Liberals love to spend big and grow the bureaucratic government. Conservatives, not so much. We've got three more years of Liberal policy and spending misery unless there is a tremendous upset in the 2010 elections. The problem with the Republican party is there are far to few conservatives and far too many RINO's. Few Independents can carry enough votes to get themselves elected. It's about power and money.

• Like 1

Well this really is not an Dem/Republican issue. Both parties are essentially beholden to the same corporate masters.

Ain't that the truth. Yet even at the small time level (county commissioner, school board, etc) it's nearly impossible to get elected unless you're with one of the two big parties. I wish more people would take the Jesse Ventura approach :super:

Maybe if they sacrifice enough goats or pray hard enough to their deity of choice, everything will fix itself. Magical thinking :rolleyes:

Ha! They are a bunch of goat fuckers, so maybe your right...

There's a big difference between true conservatives and Leftist Liberals like Obama, Pelosi, and Reid. Things like the Stimulus and National Healthcare for instance. Liberals love to spend big and grow the bureaucratic government. Conservatives, not so much. We've got three more years of Liberal policy and spending misery unless there is a tremendous upset in the 2010 elections. The problem with the Republican party is there are far to few conservatives and far too many RINO's. Few Independents can carry enough votes to get themselves elected. It's about power and money.

Wolverine:> As usual you miss the mark on this one. The Republican-Democrat divide is a fucking illusion. Essentially these are both parties run by, and in the interests of, multinational corporations. The issues that matter most to those entities are viewed the same by both parties. The question is, are you going to whine and bitch and go vote for tweedle Dumb and Tweedle dee, or are you going to look for the men pulling the strings.

Now, the largest spending fraud occurred during the Bush regime with the Bank bailouts which, unlike the popular understanding of the bill, has underwritten private overseas banks in addition to private US based banks. The Obama spending package (that was voted on by plenty of republicans) is payed out over a long period of time.

Now, don't mistake me for someone who is lauding this corporate welfare, far from it!

I am actually less concerned withe the Obama corporate bailouts than the bank bailouts, which will allow the private banking interest to own our country in perpetuity....

So, was G.W. Bush a true conservative?

So, was G.W. Bush a true conservative?

camon:> I think its not an issue of ideology. In other Words, Conservative and Liberal don't really matter. They use wedge issues like abortion, welfare, religion etc. in order to play us against each other. Neither a "True" Liberal nor a "True" conservative would approve giving money to foreign banks, or allowing a police state to develop, or any other amount of shit that we are forced into. The issue is how many people are aware that we are essentially serfs in a global system of slavery (Bank/Corporate control) to which the so called Patriot Act is just a small component.

• Like 1