Saiga 12 MAGWELL

To my knowledge no one has done this yet. If you have come out and speak up.

I havn't really dug into them yet, I know surefires and AGPs both require mods to work with them, do the currently available magwells specify one mag type, or can you use mod'ed AGPs and surefires both? I wouldn't want to get limited to one manufacturer now that we have as many options as we have.

I'm going to add a magwell to my next saiga 12 that is converted. Has anyone ever have welded one on instead of bolying it on? I would think if it was welded on it would look allot better and not come apart.

I would not weld it myself. It only takes a few seconds to remove if you want ot run a drum.

...noooo. The JT Engineering magwell available through carolina shooters supply is machined from one solid block of aluminum. It takes a few hours to install when you consider the time it takes to tap out the receiver and modify all your mags, but once installed there are only three screws holding it to the receiver so if need be you can have it off in a minute.