I havent gotten a single error in over a month I think.

I am using firefox or chrome, depending what im doing at that point, and on firefox I have an ad blocker running. I have also used the website recently from 2 other locations and computers, with no errors.

I constantly use the "view new posts" link when I use this site, and I have never gotten an error on it......

found problem. it was in cookies. if i delete cookies which will cause me to sign in again (no problem) works fine. If i keep cookies even if it was from 30sec ago close out browser and come back problem. works for me.

I don't think you should have to do all that, though. You are working around the problem, but the problem is still there.

All the time. On firefox and IE. Also on home DSL and mobile Verizon broadband.

Could you PM me your password - I will log in to your account and check if it is an account related issue. Thx.

found problem. it was in cookies. if i delete cookies which will cause me to sign in again (no problem) works fine. If i keep cookies even if it was from 30sec ago close out browser and come back problem. works for me.

I don't think you should have to do all that, though. You are working around the problem, but the problem is still there.

maybe but it worked so im good.. until i just updated firefox to 3.5.7 problem all gone. firefox updated itself good to go.