Russian Siaga

yea he knew I was American and did that a few times thinking it was funny. I had more pics of the shotgun in better detail but my laptop crashed and the HD lost everything. I may be going back next year and if I do I will get alot more pics. The shotgun is the same one on the wall. The reciever looks different than the ones I see here. Rivets in different location and the stampings were different. Alot more like a normal AK type rifle.

I was living in Russia in 2005 and came across this nice gun shop there and they let me take some pics of a Saiga 12. Im new here so I figured Id show these pics. I noticed the trunnion rivets were somewhat different and the rear sight is also different.

Nice gun! Looks like a RH folding stock? Do you remember if the stock on the gun was a folder, and if so, which way the stock on the gun folded?

Thanks in advance.

WS

Edited by WaffenSchmied

LOL!!! The huge rat target on the wall is a nice touch.... Russian prairie dogs....

Edited by WaffenSchmied