A Quick Mag Overview

So I got to playing with my new Camera and found out I can take video with it. Decided to post some vids on S12 parts and components. Keep a look out for more video's coming from me in the near future.

Here's a quick overview for newbies looking to buy Saiga 12 mags. If you're new to the S12 platform and have questions or want feedback concerning mags, this vid might help you! Leave me comments on youtube and tell me what you think! Constructive criticism always appreciated. Like Bill O'Reilly, I like pithy comments :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kQY9GkDVKc

No surefire mags? No promags to show the fail?

Oh well, I got a good laugh out of some of the comments :lolol: When you going to get a shooting vid up?

I laughed so hard when you called us all cheap bastards...

Edited by Nailbomb

I laughed so hard when you called us all cheap bastards...

Me too.

+1 to the shooting videos. Making videos is fun. One bit of constructed criticism though, the tittle says MD 12 instead of 20. You'll probably get more views if it says 20. Otherwise you did a great job.

Thanks for the comments dudes!

Actually I have a shooting video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix2dF-Q8BM0.

Mags were jamming because of the crappy ammo; Winchester 7.5 universal really bites in S12's.

As for Mike's Drums, they freakin' rock. I used to have a promag S12 mag but I got rid of it, and the only Surefires I've come accrossed locally have been super expensive (60$ at my local gun store for Surefire 10 rounders... that's outrageous.) But yes, the material used is definitely similar to Pmags... just an observation ;)