13058Saiga12C2-med.jpg

May as well sell it, since I won't shoot it. Unfired 1999 factory 12C. No box, but has the styrofoam(beat up, though). Includes mag, manual and I think the cleaning kit. $1200 , or partial trades + $$ for the following items:

Unconverted Saiga 12

HiCap 12, 20 or 410 mags

HK33 kit

Vector V93 receiver

POF MP5 collasping stock

POF G3 collasping stock

Like new Galil folding stock

Glock 17 or 22

Edited by 'clees

Are you trying to say you will trade me that for my Glock 17 AND my unconverted 12 and mags + all that other stuff that I would have to buy first? :eek: Maybe I'm not reading this right. Correct me if I'm wrong. I will trade you one of these items but surely not all.

Converting to a true Saiga-12C configuration could become very costly. I can't remember what the hinge and folding stock set sales for from tantles but I do remember it was high. Then you have to worry about your parts count because of a russian made stock. Once you finish your conversion with the proper U.S. parts you will still have only a Clone which would be fine for me but will not bring the big bucks if you decide to resell it later.

Converting to a true Saiga-12C configuration could become very costly.  I can't remember what the hinge and folding stock set sales for from tantles but I do remember it was high.  Then you have to worry about your parts count because of a russian made stock.  Once you finish your conversion with the proper U.S. parts you will still have only a Clone which would be fine for me but will not bring the big bucks if you decide to resell it later.

Ah, I missed the "factory" part of the original post. I assumed it was a convert.

Better watch out.. he will yell at you guys for TROLLING too....

I guess hes one of them that UNLESS you are talking directly TO HIM, or about his gun TO HIM.. you CANT POST IN THIS THREAD....

Hmm.... I guess that just made me a TROLL TOO... LOL

OH FUCKING WELL!!!! :D

:smoke:

Pistonring.... you are nothing but a goddamned THREAD PIRATE!!!! and a THREAD TROLL!!! *SHAME ON YOU*!!!!!!!

you should feel SO BAD if this sale falls thru!!!

I think if it does, we are all allowed to take clees out and whip him with your saiga buttstock, if it does!!!!

sound fair???

:smoke:

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.