S12...2 pins to remove gasblock?

gonna bump up the gas on my 12 gauge, runs 98% on light loads....i punched out the upper and lower pins but the block is still tight.....is it a slip fit on the gas tube, or do you have to punch that pin too and remove tube with gas block?...thanks guys for all your help!

gonna bump up the gas on my 12 gauge, runs 98% on light loads....i punched out the upper and lower pins but the block is still tight.....is it a slip fit on the gas tube, or do you have to punch that pin too and remove tube with gas block?...thanks guys for all your help!

You'll have to forgive the paint editing

post-1914-12630692998794_thumb.jpg

but that should give ya a pretty good idea ;)

You'll have to forgive the paint editing

post-1914-12630692998794_thumb.jpg

but that should give ya a pretty good idea ;)

thank you very much!!!! Just didnt want to put alot of force on it without being sure...gonna go throw it in the press now!!

thanks guys.....wondered bout the purpose of the bleed off vent...got her drilled without totally pressing gas block off....just far enought to enlarge.....but now my gas tube and gasblock almost looks canted....am i just paranoid ? I shouldnt have been able to put the pins back in if it werent where it was from the start i would think????

thanks guys.....wondered bout the purpose of the bleed off vent...got her drilled without totally pressing gas block off....just far enought to enlarge.....but now my gas tube and gasblock almost looks canted....am i just paranoid ? I shouldnt have been able to put the pins back in if it werent where it was from the start i would think????

Most saiga pins are a loose fit at best. Many are bend to fit tight.

I afix receiver in a mill vise, then use adjustable wrench to align gas block. use a square to check, then install pins. :lolol:

Edited by saigatechusa