I wanted to stop in and introduce my self. My name is Brad Selph and I have a gunsmithing business in Buda TX, we specialize in class 3 repair and do refinishing on everything from pistols to assault rifles we also have a full machine shop with CNC equipment.

I just ordered a couple of saiga 12 gauges for a customer that will be fully modified, he is going to use them for managing the hog problem at his game ranch here in TX out of a helicopter; I sure hope he needs help one weekend I think that would be amassing.

ill post some pictures of some of the projects I am in the prose’s of doing for different customers.

Selph Arms LLC

16670 S IH 35 Unit A

Buda, TX 78610

1-512-295-8844

Brad@selpharms.com

www.selpharms.com

Welcome! I've got a good, long time friend that lives in Buda and several others that live in Austin. Nice land over there.

I wish I would of gotten into the Saiga shotguns earlier they are a blast.

A big +1 to that.

Welcome! I've got a good, long time friend that lives in Buda and several others that live in Austin. Nice land over there.

A big +1 to that.

Next time you are in the area feel free to stop on by and check out some of the toys at the shop; we are 1 ½ miles south of Cabelas the directions are on the web sight.

A big +1 to that.

Next time you are in the area feel free to stop on by and check out some of the toys at the shop; we are 1 ½ miles south of Cabelas the directions are on the web sight.

Cool man, thanks! :up: You can bet on it.

I don't go over there too often, but I may be on the 16th . . .

Welcome always nice to get a new business member,I'm sure its only time till the saiga bug bites you and we will have a new line of saiga acc. to buy and I will be one step closer to getting divorced. One thing I learned on here already is a gunsmith with a CNC machine can be a dangerous thing.big_smile.gif

Welcome aboard Brad! Looks like you're gonna be busy with Saiga's for a while. Best of Luck!!! I think these will be even more popular everywhere as soon as the public catches on and there are plenty of Saiga's to purchase now. My bonus time was pretty sad when I couldn't find a IZ-109 to purchase for 2 years running 3/07, and 3/08). Finally got mine in 3/09. Looks like there are plenty of them now.