Buying advice first ak

thats not bad at all them chinese 30 rounders are like 60 bucks a piece.

Past tense, as the OP already explained . .

The guy I'm buying it from said they were modified to work with the rifle.

Were they in actual factory condition, they would be valuable. Ground up to fit a Saiga, they're not worth beans.

Edited by nalioth

That's a great looking rifle..they did almost everything except replace the handguard/foregrip...always make sure your rifle is legal in your area...some ppl move and then they find out they are carrying an outlawed gun..so be sure it is legal..it looks to be converted so make sure the 922r is taken care of, just because it looks converted doesn't mean the parts used are usa..just trying to be helpful here it's important to know these things.

Yeah here she is, I love this rifle already about a month ago I was talking to a friend and I said isnt it weird when people on gunboards have like 3 or 4 aks, I would think that they would want to diverfy and use that money for other nice guns like mausers, Ars, Garands and 1911's but now after bringing this AK home I can see why people want more then one of these things.

Picture006.jpg

Yeah here she is, I love this rifle already about a month ago I was talking to a friend and I said isnt it weird when people on gunboards have like 3 or 4 aks, I would think that they would want to diverfy and use that money for other nice guns like mausers, Ars, Garands and 1911's but now after bringing this AK home I can see why people want more then one of these things.

Picture006.jpg

I love the feel of that pic..like your crawling through the shit and low and behold you see this icon this ak with magazines and scattered rounds everywhere...but how long has it been there will it still function..? You bet your ass it will..so pick it up lock and load..time to return fire..lol sorry bout all that drama... :ph34r: