Saiga 20 Ga Conversion

its pretty darn much the same.

one thing with the 20's is they are susceptible to gas issues, so you should definately fire the gun pre-conversion and make sure its working right before you go mucking around in there....

20 gauges are WAY easier than the S12... they are as easy as the 410, X39, and .223

If you have the parts on hand, and the tools and KNOW what you are doing, you can do a S20 in about an hour.

The s12 has some clearance issues with internal parts, as well as trigger guard. On the s20 you can re use the factory guard, and the G2 internals drop right in.

:smoke:

well, its not apples and oranges, but tangerines and oranges, in the saiga's case.

as for differences in the 12's.....well.....get an FFL and do several thousand a year, and see if you are going to list all the fine points.....

the floor is yours, nalioth.

• Like 1

What these guys said.

The s20 is absurdly easy to convert.

I almost took up some forum members here on a build party offer that was posted here a long time ago in Houston, then realized...wth, I've built kit guns before. I bet I can do this.

And I did :)

I would do it as soon as possible. The s20 is VERY nice in stock configuration (stock as in, not neutered!) to me as compared to the s12. Recoil is much more manageable during strings of shots for me at least.