S12 vs Silvertone electric gutar

I picked up a silver tone electric gutar from an estate sale for $5 a while back, I had planned on fixing it up but after finding out it was next to worthless and not worth fixing I decided it would end up as range fodder...

So it sat in my garage for a few months, till yesterday, I was pretty stressed out and decided I needed to relax a little.

So I headed over to cabelas and spent about $25 on some SB buck shot, a mix of 2 buck, 4 buck, and 00 buck, and some birdshot I had left over from my 3gun match...

I started with the birdshot and it only gave the gutar freckles, so then I went to town with the buck shot...

I wish I took before and after pictures, but I really thought the gutar would still look like a gutar afterwards...

I was wrong. :lolol:

Gutar.jpg

And as I usually do I brought in some trash bags and cleaned up other peoples mess along with my own and dropped it off at a dumpster in town...

I felt much better after I was done. :super:

• Like 2

lol, that's the top of the gutar, and the backs of them are blown off, I was supprised how strong those things were. :lolol:

The switches and the pickup are 100% toast, it's hard to tell from the pictures but you can see the copper wiring in the center from the pickup being destroyed. :lol:

How much for the neck bolt cover plate?? I may be interested! :lolol:

:D

& I did run out of ammo, but I was happy were it ended. B)

As I was pulling up to the shooting spot I was kicking my self for not bringing my AR & a little tannerite, but it worked out. ;)

I know a couple of Vintage Guitar collectors that would have loved to have the neck plate, tuning keys, and those Dan Electro "Lipstick Tube" pickups, who cares if they might have a few little dents here and there from the shot. LOL Ever tried a TV?. 015.gif

Dan Electro made the Sears guitars. The last one I owned we burned at a Friday night gig, after we canabilized all of the good hardware, and replaced it with the Japanese crap. It only had to play for part of one Hendrix tune.

Edited by Razorback