supersaiga sunday

Heheh....good times!

Ya have to wonder.....well I do anyway. Just how much has the sale of 12 ga ammo doubled or tripled or what in our country, since the 10 rd - 25 rd mags became available for the Saiga 12 shotgun.....lol! I sure know one thing...I have bought a lot more. We go out shooting all the time and most times the 12 comes out it's mag dump after mag dump! :super:

• Like 1

i know i've been buying a shitload! :killer:

btw cobra, i have your heat shield on my gas tube and it works great :super:

And it really pays off when you are shooting like that and you grab the gun around the top of the gas tube and forearm.:smoke:

• Like 1

love that illegal non 922r comp s12. i'm sure the local cops wouldn't say a word to ya. now if you commit a crime with the gun they surly would hang you with the 922r rope.

But smart to use silhouette lighting anyway.:devil:

• Like 1

love that illegal non 922r comp s12. i'm sure the local cops wouldn't say a word to ya. now if you commit a crime with the gun they surly would hang you with the 922r rope.

i get the local cops called on me all the time for "reports of automatic weapons fire" lol. anyway, i have changed a few parts out to American made ones plus the 3 in the mags so don't worry about me bro.