State Line Guns has 10 rd 410 mags

What's even worse ..They must'a sent mine by Muletrain...Dang yank-Mes'.Take'n advantage of us poor texans!!....heh-heh!

Were your's wrapped w'Rusky cert???...or just in a plastic bag...??

Edited by StarLynx

not even.... just in a padded envelope... heres your mags, have fun shooting type of thing... BUT they are NEW... :)

cant complain...

They do seem to be a little bit "sticky" though... have trouble with feeding from one... REALLY fucks up the front of the steel hulled casings on a couple... the other seems to feed BETTER... but still not 100%....

got like ONE jam out of the 10 rounds, instead of 3 with the first...

hopefully a little break in wear will fix that... barnaul steel cased rounds are a WHORE to fix when the front gets a BAD crink in the rim lip....

:smoke:

Do ya have ta shoot those all brass hull 410s ammo??..Hell it's hi enough wo have'n to look for that stuff...I maybe wish'n I had'nt made the deal with AK to trade my 20 for his 12......20 ammo be'n cheaper & all...heh-heh!...That's why I hesitate even shoot'n the 20...in case I like it too much...:-)

C76...that armorall stuff works,eh??...what about silicone??...

he says silicone too... thats what I will use...

and I shoot ALL KINDS of standard 410 stuff thru mine... I just happen to have a stockpile oif barnaul steel hulled umber 3 hunting rounds... so trhats what I was using the other day at the range..

I like remington and federal and winchester stuff just as well..

sellier and bellot too... all works great. not JUST the metal cased stuff, bro... no worries there... it all works great!!

I heard these 10 rd mags are for both 2.5 and 3" shells. Even says so in the papers that came with mine. I should try some but I've also heard the old 410s wont shoot the little ones. Mine says 3" only on the side. :unsure:

Indy"not even.... just in a padded envelope... heres your mags, have fun shooting type of thing... BUT they are NEW... "

Finally got mine ..TODAY...Not even a here's your mags....Just a box w/rubber band around 'em.....& they really looked like they'd been walked in by mule..by the box condition.... :lolol:

Havent tried them yet... they *DO* seem to move more freely by hand, say pushing the follower down with a pen, or the like... so We will see.. I would say yes... they are better, but actual range testing will be needed to verify for sure.. :)

great tip! thanks again!

Just tried mine...Right out'a the box the functioned all the way ta the last round!....

I'll say one thing,tho..Ya gott'a have some long thin fingers ta load em....

Hmmm..got just the lady ta do that ,too..bout 6' tall leg's up to er neck...W/this warm weather in Texas were have'n...a thong & topless would sure help while I'm wait'n on er ta load em...(On her...nawt me).. :super::smoke: