anybody have an extra BHO lever?

oh ok i dident know that, i was going to modify it myself since i know not to make the same mistake again, i had to already make 2 seperate orders on carolina shooters and i dont want to be charged for shipping a third time lol, i thought since people on here always remove the BHO lever somebody might just have one laying around they wanted to sell.

oh ok i dident know that, i was going to modify it myself since i know not to make the same mistake again, i had to already make 2 seperate orders on carolina shooters and i dont want to be charged for shipping a third time lol, i thought since people on here always remove the BHO lever somebody might just have one laying around they wanted to sell.

Its completly possible someone would have one they would sell you.

I would recomend making a post about that in the WTB section of the forum ;)

sure thing NailBomb i am going to go ahead and do that, i was just trying to throw it out there that i needed one, mine works fine its just that it bothers me if i push it to far in (which is kinda hard to do) it will get stuck up in the receiver, i just want it to be idiot proof

Edited by BlackLs1Ttop