yeh yeh another pay it forward thead

Ok I have some random items from firearms I no longer own / police stuf. I'm looking to get rid off. All I ask is for shipping to be covered if its of any significant amount ($5 nd up)

I have....

A) 2 20rd mags for the FN 5.7 New never fired, NO box.

B ) 1 15rnd 9mm mag for a sig. From a police department. Not sure witch Sig this fits. It says 9mm SIG SAUER MADE IN ITALY 15. The rubber that covers the floor plate on the bottom is broken but the metal floor plate is all there and in great condition.

C) a bunch off x54 Czech yellow tip ammo

D) 44mag, 50AE (9rnds), .45HP ammo. (at least 20rnds)

I'll cover the shipping if its under $5. So if its $10. I'll pay $5 and the other $5 is covered by the person who wants it.

All you guys in states that dont allow anyhing over 10rnd mags or dont allow HP dont ask. I'll ship if its legal.

First come first serve

A lot if people on this board helped me out when I was looking for spacific items and I just want to repay. Unfortunatly I'm ot made out of money. So if the shipping is over $5 I ask for the person to cover the remaining amount.

Thanks

If I'm breaking any forum rules let me know. It is not my intention to do so.

Edited by Arik

I'll take the 45hp ammo. EDIT; is that 20rds buy itself or 20rds for all the pistol ammo?

I'll offer an AR transparent mag that came from Australia. (pics later)

2nd EDIT; btw, i think everything you listed should be able to fit into the USPS flat rate boxes for under $5

Edited by Mullet Man

Mullet Man.....I'[m at work so I dont know (remember) what brand/make/gr the .45 is. I'll let you know as soon as I get home. If you're still interested just PM me your addy!

If I'm breaking any forum rules let me know. It is not my intention to do so.

So long as you're just giving stuff away and chipping in with the shipping to boot, don't see any problems with it.:super:

There is a pay it forward thread here somehwere....I used it not long ago...hrm ./digs

eh found it like 6 pages deep! http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=41949&st=120&gopid=484689&&do=findComment&comment=484689 Just in case you wanna throw those other things in it. wink.gif Might as well keep it bumpin since it hasnt been stickied tongue.gif

Edited by Chevyman097

Here is the AR mag i have to offer up. I am not sure what brand it is but its 30rds and i know it came from Australia (literally, G/F is USMC and she brought it back with her).

There are some numbers on the mag: SAF G12.00.05.0001L i dont know if thats a part/model number or what.

EDIT; I will NOT send this to a ban state!

post-20217-12685926048948_thumb.jpg

post-20217-12685926212005_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mullet Man

Arik I am very interested in the Czech yellow tip x54 ammo if it is still available.How much do you have? If you will send me that I will pay it forward by putting up something from Cobra's Customs.

Still available. 9 boxes 20rnds per. One or two boxes may have slightly less as I did use them. Cobra from my understanding these are Czech. Not much is writen on the box. I know its not Russian or Bulgarian because neighter languge uses the letter "S" The back of the bullet says "AYM" "53" when I bought them I was told it was Czech.

If you still want it you got it

Edited by Arik

Still available. 9 boxes 20rnds per. One or two boxes may have slightly less as I did use them. Cobra from my understanding these are Czech. Not much is writen on the box. I know its not Russian or Bulgarian because neighter languge uses the letter "S" The back of the bullet says "AYM" "53" when I bought them I was told it was Czech.

If you still want it you got it

Are you sure this isn't Hungarian MG ammo? Does it kick like a MF?

No not a 100% sure. No real writting on th boxes. Just some letters and numbers. I dont remember how bad they kick last time I shot that ammo was at least a year ago. I suppose it could be. I had some people tell me that there is no such thing as x54 MG ammo just heavy ball that was used in MGs...

I posted a question about this ammo on gunboards.com Gave them a full description and the replies have so far been that its Czech. Czechs use the "aym" stamp.

FWIW

http://forums.gunboards.com/showthread.php?163571-X54-ammo.-Is-it-Czech-or-Hungarian-or....&p=1265877#post1265877

So far its going to Cobra unless he doesnt want it anymore due to me not being a 100% sure of its origin.

WFO2..I'll let you know if he doesnt want it

Edited by Arik

I'll take that sauce, and I'll put this stock up:

Alright, no takers on that, and I don't want to kill the thread, so I'll put up "Glenn Beck: Arguing With Idiots".

I know there's someone out there who wants to read it but doesn't want to give the man any money.

Shane

Edited by Shaneman153D

Sorry been busy couldn't update. Cobra your stuff is on its way and you could have it soon. Between today and Monday.

Mullet Man I got yours yesterday evening and will ship my out Mon-Tue