Dozens killed in subway explosions in Moscow

A terrorist leader (who called himself imam of Kabarda) was recently annihilated in Caucasus. The beasts had no balls to kill the annihilator, Ramzan, so they decided to revenge on unarmed people in metro. These bastards think they are muslims only because they kill Christians.

For myself, I see that the war against the terrorism in the whole world is urgent. I am ready to join in the army right now, but not to sit here and wait.

Its bad all over the civilized world it appears. Many of us in the U.S. have not forgotten what happened in Beslan in 2004. The bombers in this recent incident (Moskva) appear to have been female. My thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families.

Respecfully,

Kevin

sovbez,

I am very sorry to hear about these attacks. My heart and sympathy go out to the people of Moscow and across Russia. My prayers go out to the family of the victims. I've used these subways several times and have seen first hand how vital it is as a form of transportation for the working class. I can only imagine the sorrow and worry this act has caused the city of Moscow. Targeting public transport systems and innocent people is a testament to the kind of evil we're dealing with on a global scale.

Hopefully the exterminiation of those responsible will be swift and without further loss of innocent lives.

Zach

Kross, LLC

Islamist terrorism is a global menace, and to counter it civilized nations will have to stand together and fully cooperate. The world view that this is strictly a problem limited to the US, Russia, and UK is foolish and short sighted.

We are fighting an ideology that teaches its adherents the only sure way to heaven is martyrdom, and the only sure way to martyrdom is to attack and bring down people and nations who are not adherents.

This is going to be a long haul for the free world, and we need to be prepared, and stay prepared to deal with it anywhere and everywhere. My thoughts, prayers, and condolences are with the victims in Moscow, with their families, friends, and countrymen.