Hell of a transition

+1 for Schmeo. As a guy without much to contribute (no visions of gunsmithing grandeur here), I enjoy this forum as an opportunity to learn from those more knowledgeable and skilled than myself. I also want to keep current on the new products in development, and this seems to be the cause of the latest drama. I understand the vested interests of our business members, and that their very presence here (by paying monthly fees) ensures this forum's existence. What I don't understand is the lack of civility and respect shown by so many - both business and non business members alike - to other Saiga enthusiasts. I sincerely hope things get better.

Regards,

Sapper

A Raggedy Fucked Shit Storm? That is an outrageous accusation!

It's really more of a GOAT FUCK* Shit Storm.

Just look past all of the chapped-ass posts and you will find the knowledge and information that you are looking for.

-------------------

Credits:

*Tromix

+1 for Schmeo. As a guy without much to contribute (no visions of gunsmithing grandeur here), I enjoy this forum as an opportunity to learn from those more knowledgeable and skilled than myself. I also want to keep current on the new products in development, and this seems to be the cause of the latest drama. I understand the vested interests of our business members, and that their very presence here (by paying monthly fees) ensures this forum's existence. What I don't understand is the lack of civility and respect shown by so many - both business and non business members alike - to other Saiga enthusiasts. I sincerely hope things get better.

Regards,

Sapper

Well said, particularly the last part

Z

WTF happened to this place? Went from a VERY good resource to a raggedy-fucked shitstorm-brewing mess in less than a month. There is more traffic in Fight Club than the main section! I feel lost. Can it be fixed?

Shit-stormitus waxes and wanes on this forum depending how boring and slow things get. When it reaches a tipping point it gets wished away to the cornfield and then sort of fades away.

I think it's because people get whatever questions they have answered competently here and maybe even get to the point they themselves can answer questions competently then just want to get some jollies by for example twitting bait-takers who take as long as 4 years to produce......NOTHING.

(Like that, see?)

This place is still a great site for information and there are plenty of good people who are glad to help in any way they can. I treat the highly charged threads like reality TV, just ignore them and move on to something that interests me more.

I truly believe once a Post is moved into "FIGHT CLUB" it has lost all educational value. I would like to see the Fight Club topics erased or flushed more frequently, Maybe even monthly.

TYBOY

Ya know, that very same suggestion was put forth quite some time ago as I remember but THAT even caused a shit-storm...IN THE FC, NO LESS !!!

It's all just peeps bein' peeps

also remember alot of people went from buying and shooting alot to looking for work and hoping for more. better to bitch here than to get in a fight face to face with your friends or family when you are just frustrated. A least you can sit back and watch this special olympics and not have to be a participant.