shot it for the first time today

Took my S-12 in stock form to the range today for the first time. Shot off about 150 rounds -

40 Winchester X 3" #00

5 Winchester X 3" slugs

5 Federal steel Magnum #4 duck loads

25 Seller & Beloit 2.75 #7

25 Winchester X 2.75 #2

~50 other assorted stuff I had lying around.

What a blast to shoot! :killer:

I shot them all on setting 1, although nothing I had was really light. It was pretty reliable, I had 100% reliability with the stock 5 round mag, I had 6 rounds FTF with a 10 round AGP mag (didn't seem to matter which ammo). It just didn't pull the new round off the top, I would realize it when the gun went "click" and not "bang". I'm hoping that will get better once I break the mag in.

My shoulder is pretty sore ... this gun kicks a lot ... the last time I really went shotgunning for a couple hundred rounds like this was about 15 years ago when I was 23, I don't know if this gun just hurts more than shotguns did "back in the day" or if I am just more fragile now that I am in my late 30s. :unsure:

Anyway now that I know it works I'm going to do a pistol grip and front tri-rail and get this thing set up!

Must be age. I don't remember anything hurting as much as it does now, lol. I ordered one of the AGP folders and I hope I can put a Limbsaver on it. We shall see....

naw... the first time i took mine out i put around 100 rounds of slugs 50 rounds of 00 buck and like 25 rounds of high brass number 4. needless to say i was bruised up pretty good. for some reason the recoil is less to me after the conversion. after a coulple of range trips i did add a slip on rubber but plate...