Dinzag trigger in factory stock

Never heard of any one doing a trigger job without doing a full restoration...

You're still going to have to drill or tap out the rivets so you might as well do the rest. It will take just a few more minutes.

I know this doesnt answer the question you want, sorry. Just my 2cents. Honestly I dont even know if it would work without some extra modding.

You're still going to have to drill or tap out the rivets so you might as well do the rest. It will take just a few more minutes.

I do not believe that to be correct. Check the image. The rear part of the trigger with the pressed pins along with the sporter plate will not need to be removed. Just the front two axis pins. It will still use the linkage plate and original factory trigger.

http://www.dinzagarms.com/misc_parts/fcg.html

saigafcgnpg1.jpg

I would recommend a full conversion also. The FCG placement and feel are leaps and bounds better. It will be a decision you will never regret

Edited by GregM1

The Dinzag trigger is awesome! Makes a huge difference in accuracy with less slop in the trigger pull. The full conversion will only take a little more time, but if you like the factory configuration be sure to be 922r compliant.

I do not believe that to be correct. Check the image. The rear part of the trigger with the pressed pins along with the sporter plate will not need to be removed. Just the front two axis pins. It will still use the linkage plate and original factory trigger.

http://www.dinzagarm..._parts/fcg.html

I would recommend a full conversion also. The FCG placement and feel are leaps and bounds better. It will be a decision you will never regret

ah You are totally right. Its too early in the morning, dont know what I was thinking. sorry for the confusion.

This was before my morning caffeine boost lol

Edited by Chevyman097