Any magazine produced by a member of the USSR (or a country where AK machinery was set up [e.g. Egypt/China] for use by their military is a quality magazine.

If the factory worker didn't provide a good product, they got sent to the gulag or marched out to the nearest factory wall for an eternal break. . .

Stuck followers can occur with any steel milsurp magazine. They can pick up dents or bends in their mag bodies that are not immediately apparent . . .

Is that why lots of people tend to prefer the Bulgarian Polymer mags? besides the fact that they look bitchin!

Edited by RoughRider666

Stuck followers can occur with any steel milsurp magazine. They can pick up dents or bends in their mag bodies that are not immediately apparent . . .

Is that why lots of people tend to prefer the Bulgarian Polymer mags? besides the fact that they look bitchin!

Compared to their steel counterparts, the Bulgarian polys are

• lighter

• 97% rust-proof

• more resilient to dents/dings

Yes you are correct,but the Rommy. Mags can be found for around $6 in fair condition to $15 is fairly good condition. The Bulgarian circle (10) Mags go for around $29. :osama:

24.99 at copes

The Mags you are posting about at Copes,are not Bulgarian circle (10)Mags. also they are 5.56x45 not 7.62x39. :eek:

http://www.copesdistributing.net/product_info.php?cPath=32_34&products_id=302

http://www.copesdistributing.net/product_info.php?cPath=32_34&products_id=304&osCsid=259df40c01d6e719ee8e75e3997d1cc1

They might have both but they are NOT Bulgarian CIRCLE TEN (10) Mags. :ded:

how are they not 10's??

honest question as I was under the impression.....

Here is a picture of a real Bulgarian Circle ten (10) Mag. Bought at K-Var.com.

BulgarianCircle10MagFromKVar.jpg

Edited by rifleshooter474

Donk is correct, you are wrong. The magazines Copes is selling *ARE* Bulgarian circle tens.

As for the original topic, I prefer flat back Chinese mags to European mags (like the Romanian steel mags in question).

Donk is correct, you are wrong. The magazines Copes is selling *ARE* Bulgarian circle tens.

As for the original topic, I prefer flat back Chinese mags to European mags (like the Romanian steel mags in question).

If I am wrong show me the circle ten (10) on Copes Bulgarian Mags. :cryss:

Circle 10's rock... they are pretty much all I use now (I even have some 10-round Bulgarians for benchrest).

That said, you need some good ole metal mags too!

a friend of mine has some circle 23's for his 5.45 they seem to be the same as the 10's

If that is so, he needs to put them up for auction and then he can buy a case or two of Circle 10s with the proceeds. . .

Bulgarian 5.45x39 military mags were made in factory 10, 21 and 25 (in order of most production to least), so if he's got Circle 23s, he's got some unicorns. . .