Is this a deal or what

22" S12, box of fiocchi buckshot, and one 12 round surefire for $479.00 plus tax. The Funny thing was I never went to this dealer before, its not exactly down the road. I tried to get him to come down on the 19"'s $569.00, he wouldn't budge. When I tried to purchase the gun my debit card wouldn't go through, I called the bank all the power was out and no idea when it would be turned on I said to the lady at the bank "you're messin' with me right". I just got power this morning at about 4 am, it was out for almost 2 days.

Anyway, It has 3 gas ports from what I read I should be ok in the future to shorten the barrel to 18 1/4" and thread it.

I have to balance my check book to see if the funds are still available, I dropped $700 on a generator yesterday... We were told it would be up to a week before we would get power back. This might be a sign that I'm not supposed to own a S12. nah nah!!

The mags for $40 is good, but do you have any MD20 drums? I'd spend my money on a couple drums instead while they are still $100. I'm not really thrilled about the size of the drum, but the length of those 12 rounders is ludicrous. I have 3 12s and they work well, but damn they are long.

22" S12, box of fiocchi buckshot, and one 12 round surefire for $479.00 plus tax. The Funny thing was I never went to this dealer before, its not exactly down the road. I tried to get him to come down on the 19"'s $569.00, he wouldn't budge. When I tried to purchase the gun my debit card wouldn't go through, I called the bank all the power was out and no idea when it would be turned on I said to the lady at the bank "you're messin' with me right". I just got power this morning at about 4 am, it was out for almost 2 days.

Anyway, It has 3 gas ports from what I read I should be ok in the future to shorten the barrel to 18 1/4" and thread it.

I have to balance my check book to see if the funds are still available, I dropped $700 on a generator yesterday... We were told it would be up to a week before we would get power back. This might be a sign that I'm not supposed to own a S12. nah nah!!

That looks like a good deal. My 22" cost $469 including shipping.

Yeah the stick mags are big, but I think they look pretty bada$$.

Scout, There is noway in hell I'm tellin' you where it is, lol. I will let you know if he has more. I bet if you try real hard you can figure it out...

Edited by chupa

From what I heard Surefire 12 round mags are not very reliable when you fully load them. IMO they look ugly too wayyy to long :) besides if you really wanted them they go for 2 for $50 shipped all day on gunbroker.com ;)

They're decent with 2 3/4, but for great reliability with 3" reduce them to 8 rounders.

Surefire even admits to their 12s not raising 3" loads well.

Once they're @ 8s they're REALLY reliable.

Well, I did have 1 that I had to open the mouth on a touch by boiling, but it was tits from there.

From what I heard Surefire 12 round mags are not very reliable when you fully load them. IMO they look ugly too wayyy to long :) besides if you really wanted them they go for 2 for $50 shipped all day on gunbroker.com ;)

They're decent with 2 3/4, but for great reliability with 3" reduce them to 8 rounders.

Surefire even admits to their 12s not raising 3" loads well.

Once they're @ 8s they're REALLY reliable.

Well, I did have 1 that I had to open the mouth on a touch by boiling, but it was tits from there.

like the once in your avatar? :angel:

I love it, fired about 24 slugs 2 FTE (winchester), than I moved to the Federal Bulk 48 rounds 3 FTE. I think that is pretty good for the break in period. Oh yeah, I was attacked by a ravenous milk jug while there, I had to put em' down.

Photo0073.jpg