I'm going on a cruise in september, bet it will be nothing like that. Sitting on a beach in a hammock with my saiga and a battle pack beside me- priceless. Is that a picture of betty white from the golden girls in the customer testimonial section?

LOL! A few weeks ago there was a Law & Order Criminal Intent episode that started out on a cruise ship near Somalia where the passengers could rent weapons and shoot at pirates. But on one trip they blew up a civilian boat

LOL! A few weeks ago there was a Law & Order Criminal Intent episode that started out on a cruise ship near Somalia where the passengers could rent weapons and shoot at pirates. But on one trip they blew up a civilian boat

Saw that one too. They massacred a bunch of civvies, using weapons ranging from magnum revolvers to RPG-7. It was pretty disturbing.

Edited by SpetsnazGRU

Can we get a Group Buy going? :super:

YA, Saiga Forums take a cruise, :super:

As for Civilians, well that just shows that the hunters must be from the city. Around here, they are the only ones to shoot what ain't on the dinner list.